+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hi
Is anyone from the June 12th, 2021 submission still awaiting a decision?
I called IRCC again and the security, eligibility, and criminality are still in process, it has been in process for the past 9 months don't know how long they need to process. Application no, E0026 and file in Whitehorse.
I am surprised with the timeline as when they announced there was nothing about the timeline that isn't any for TR to PR which is bizarre.
June 16th here. Security in progress. E0026. Criminality in progress.

Sunny51

May 7, 2022
I submitted my TR to PR application on 16th July 3:00 am. Received document request (PCC) on 26th July 2022 and uploaded latest PCC on 19th August 2022 (after obtaining new one).
After that no response from IRCC till yet.

Medical - Upfront (does not required now)
Background check - In Progress
Eligibility - Reviewing

Its so frustrating that I am not receiving any update from them regarding the status and I can't apply for Express Entry as the option to apply from GC Key account is disappear.

Is anyone with similar timeline received PR approval ? And is anyone having the express entry option disappeared after applying for TR to PR ?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Might be in trouble then. Was less than 52 weeks in the country by the time of application.
I provided all of my letters from my employers. Do you have any knowledge of cases under 52 weeks that got declined?
I've heard of 1 or 2 declined but not recently. Keep your chin up. Best wishes.

Reactions: Kahuda

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi
Is anyone from the June 12th, 2021 submission still awaiting a decision?
I called IRCC again and the security, eligibility, and criminality are still in process, it has been in process for the past 9 months don't know how long they need to process. Application no, E0026 and file in Whitehorse.
I am surprised with the timeline as when they announced there was nothing about the timeline that isn't any for TR to PR which is bizarre.
FYI -- There is evidence on the IRCC website that there was once an intent to try to process TR to PR Pathway applications in a standard time of 6 months, however, its buried deep in tables/reports about standard processing times for applications processed in 2021. So, when they realized that they were never going to get close to achieving that, they've been holding to the claim that there was never a published standard processing time for our pathway (which technically is true). Convenient for them that it was never published.

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hey guys, I have been getting warming while uploading my photo on portal, the error is as follows:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 715x1000 and 2000x2800 pixels.
The picture is within the pixel range and I am not sure how to solve the problem. Is there anyone who can help? Thanks in advance

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hey guys enough is enough. Any of you who have been going through mental trauma because of incompetent and discriminatory IRCC officers, do the following, I did it already and will repeat it tomorrow -

1.) Order GCMS notes
2.) Find the repID# of the officers handling your TR to PR application
3.) Note it down and be sure to file an official complaint through webform and the feedback form
Feedback form - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.159223353.2062273042.1411484201
Webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Let's not allow the lazy and discriminatory officers who are giving us hard time by racially profiling us. Let's not allow them to hurt us more. Everyone who is waiting, I urge you to follow these steps above.

Best option would be if your MP can send an email filing complaint about inactivity referring those officers' repIDs, that would have even more impact
That sounds like a promising recourse. But is this GCMS thing the same as making an ATIP Privacy act request? Because, I did make an ATIP request like September 2022, but I got NOTHING but a temporary case number. I've almost lost hope and am pretty close to just withdrawing my TR to PR application altogether.

Reactions: Paurvi

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
That sounds like a promising recourse. But is this GCMS thing the same as making an ATIP Privacy act request? Because, I did make an ATIP request like September 2022, but I got NOTHING but a temporary case number. I've almost lost hope and am pretty close to just withdrawing my TR to PR application altogether.
Just YouTube how to request gcms notes. If you don’t receive gcms notes in around 2 months, you can file a complaint to office of information commissioner, then you get the reference# of the complaint. Then they take another month or so to look into it & then you will finally get your gcms notes. I had to lodge complaint twice to receive 2 set of notes

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I hope the damage this 7 year journey (and still counting...) has done to my brain and cardiovascular health is reversible .... :eek:o_Oo_O Hope to hear back by May

Reactions: kagawa

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
Finally we got our PR Card on Mar 24.
Thank you everyone for your help, advice and partnership in this hard and dark time of waiting.
I honestly hope they can do better for all of us who sweat our blood out to be here and to move the economy of this country.
May God bless all of us.