+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
it will definitely delay the application but won't affect it as withdrawn charges don't make one inadmissible. But it's important to let ircc know about it at the earliest. Or your friend could face problem later
@CherAmie @maxiie Thank you both of you for your suggestions. I see you guys always help and answer questions here. Appreciate it.

So let's see if my friend goes with reporting this matter to ircc how could he do it. Send his court paper through a web form or is it still better to keep mum as he mentioned these things in his TRV application. We are already so depressed bcz of this long time, on top of that he is scared bcz of this legal matter.

Thanks again btw

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@CherAmie @maxiie Thank you both of you for your suggestions. I see you guys always help and answer questions here. Appreciate it.

So let's see if my friend goes with reporting this matter to ircc how could he do it. Send his court paper through a web form or is it still better to keep mum as he mentioned these things in his TRV application. We are already so depressed bcz of this long time, on top of that he is scared bcz of this legal matter.

Thanks again btw
I have already shared my point yaar. Rest is your friend's choice. PR is a very imp application unlike TRV. And why do they ask forms everytime if you reported in past, it is because you need to update them of your present situation. Webform is ok too. They will send the doc to your officer. They are bound by clause to keep the information confidential, so don't worry. Else they can be liable to criminal proceedings for breaching the clause

Reactions: Nav27

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Got the portal request yesterday, i.e, March 24, 2023. timeline in signature.
Congratulation!

the timeline as below:

Stream B - Essential Non-healthcare (English)
Applied - 27 June, 2021(Everything upfront)
AOR - 19 May , 2022 (Application starts with E0026)

Hi guys, did you see this time line? There are lots of applications of June and early July still waiting for PR confirmation.
So don't be too negative, try to say something positive, and you will feel better.

My time line, I get nothing until today, still waiting:
Stream B - Essential Non-healthcare (English)
Applied - 7 July, 2021(Everything upfront)
AOR - 2 June, 2022 (Application starts with E0026)

Called IRCC two times, last week and 1 month ago, both have the same status:
My file was opened (by someone),
eligibility: passed
medical: passed
background: ongoing
security: not started yet
criminal: ongoing
info sharing: ongoing

As @CherAmie said, the result from IRCC call centre is not totally realtime, maybe also delayed a little,
I guess they check those status from some internal system, and we have no way to get the updates realtime.
I just decided that will not call IRCC anymore, and bought a lotto Max lottery today.

Anyone could get a good message tomorrow, but you need a good today first, right?

Maybe the lucky just waiting for you at the corner.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

Thanks again btw
Ultimately your friend will have to decide.
  • If I were him, I would want to know exactly what was on my police record. Withdrawn charges are not automatically cleared from a police record, so I would get a copy (ASAP) and then decide what to do.
  • If your police check shows a charge, you should request the destruction of non-conviction information by applying to the police service or RCMP detachment that laid the original charge. Depending on how fast this can be done, you may be able to provide a clean PCC. Having your recorded cleared will also be of benefit for future job searches.
  • If there is a charge showing (and it cannot be quickly removed), he can provide a letter of explanation through webform along with a copy of the police check, your proof that the charges have been withdrawn and settled without a conviction, an explanation that this was already reported in your TRV, comments that you reviewed the matter with your consultant and the call centre to determine what to do, and that you have applied to have the record cleared, etc.
  • If nothing shows on your new police check, then I would follow what your consultant said earlier.
I don't know how complicated or time-consuming this will be, but I do know someone who made a request to have a false charge removed from his record at the same police station that laid the charge and it was all done in a day, though I'm not sure how it will work in your case, or how long it takes to process and update in their systems.

And, if IRCC brings this matter up in the meantime, he will be able to positively demonstrate that he has been proactive in trying to figure out what to do, seeking advice, and seeking to clear his record.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello Newbies (& Oldies),

Please consider putting your basic (or detailed) timeline in your signature to save us from asking for it over & over, & so we can delight in your progress!

Click on your account icon (avatar) at the top of this screen, click on ‘signature’, enter your timeline & don’t forget to click ‘save.’

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Ultimately your friend will have to decide.
  • If I were him, I would want to know exactly what was on my police record. Withdrawn charges are not automatically cleared from a police record, so I would get a copy (ASAP) and then decide what to do.
  • If your police check shows a charge, you should request the destruction of non-conviction information by applying to the police service or RCMP detachment that laid the original charge. Depending on how fast this can be done, you may be able to provide a clean PCC. Having your recorded cleared will also be of benefit for future job searches.
  • If there is a charge showing (and it cannot be quickly removed), he can provide a letter of explanation through webform along with a copy of the police check, your proof that the charges have been withdrawn and settled without a conviction, an explanation that this was already reported in your TRV, comments that you reviewed the matter with your consultant and the call centre to determine what to do, and that you have applied to have the record cleared, etc.
  • If nothing shows on your new police check, then I would follow what your consultant said earlier.
I don't know how complicated or time-consuming this will be, but I do know someone who made a request to have a false charge removed from his record at the same police station that laid the charge and it was all done in a day, though I'm not sure how it will work in your case, or how long it takes to process and update in their systems.

And, if IRCC brings this matter up in the meantime, he will be able to positively demonstrate that he has been proactive in trying to figure out what to do, seeking advice, and seeking to clear his record.
@CherAmie
Thank you so much brother for your detailed response. It cleared fog in air for us. So okay Here it goes :

* He has already applied for destruction of his biometrics from Police system last year & got a letter stating that " Process will take 6-12 months and result depends on what they decide to do." Although his lawyer said they will do it as it was not a serious offense.

*He got a new job where he got his background check and nothing showed up there.

*I am not sure if it's the same background check that IRCC uses or a more deep one.

*So one last help, How we could apply for his background check. Do he needs to go to Police station or If it could be done online..? So we could have a idea what IRCC is able to see.

Thanks again, Much obliged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

Bhagyashrik

Mar 3, 2023
Hi
Is anyone from the June 12th, 2021 submission still awaiting a decision?
I called IRCC again and the security, eligibility, and criminality are still in process, it has been in process for the past 9 months don't know how long they need to process. Application no, E0026 and file in Whitehorse.
I am surprised with the timeline as when they announced there was nothing about the timeline that isn't any for TR to PR which is bizarre.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi
Is anyone from the June 12th, 2021 submission still awaiting a decision?
I called IRCC again and the security, eligibility, and criminality are still in process, it has been in process for the past 9 months don't know how long they need to process. Application no, E0026 and file in Whitehorse.
I am surprised with the timeline as when they announced there was nothing about the timeline that isn't any for TR to PR which is bizarre.
In Whitehorse, these lazy bums just sleep, drink alcohol during their work hours and have sex lmao. No work, just those 3 things. They don't even bath because of cold.
No work, no bathing just sex, alcohol and sleep hahaha

Reactions: Kahuda

KavSF

Mar 29, 2022
TIME LINE:

Applied : 6th 2021 , Non essential worker Stream
AOR : May 12 2022
Asked for paying PR payment : Aug 15 2022
Asked for uploading pay stabs : Nov 11 2022
Ghost update 1 : Mar 07 2023
Ghost update 2 : Mar 09 2023 (after the MP office called IRCC)
PR Confirmation email : Mar 13 2023 (Main and dependent) , I replied to the eamil at the same day
PR Confirmation email (duplicate) : Mar 21 2023 , I replied again at the same day
New Credentials for the PR Portal : Mar 22 2023 , photos are uploaded at the same day
ECOPR : Mar 24 2023 (Main and dependent)

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
What @Abbycrocs said ... & I'll add a bit more detail from an earlier post:
  • if you worked more than one eligible NOC, you may combine the hours to achieve the needed 1560 hours minimum
  • however, you must also have worked for at least 1 year, and you can count up to 3 years of hours to reach the 1560
The confusion of 'only counting 30 hours/week' comes from the minimum 1 year requirement. For example, if you worked 40 hours per week for 40 weeks, you will have achieved 1600 hours which is more than 1560, BUT it is not worked over a full year, so they will only count 30 hours of the 40 weeks worked, which is 1200 hours. Why are they counting only 30 hours/week? Because it is a simple way to ensure that you have worked a minimum of 1560 hours over at least one year (52 weeks x 30 hours/week = 1560 hours). So, although they will discount hours over 1560 if worked in less than one year, they will allow you to add more hours to reach the minimum 1560 hours from eligible work done in any of the two earlier years.

Best wishes!
Might be in trouble then. Was less than 52 weeks in the country by the time of application.
I provided all of my letters from my employers. Do you have any knowledge of cases under 52 weeks that got declined?