+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Victoria2244

Sep 5, 2021
Hello everyone.

I applied for GCMS note at the end of February. I received it today and it shows my PR application has been approved with everything passed since the end of January. My secondary office is Etobicoke (I believe they are very slow with processing applications). Now I’m waiting until I receive my ECOPR.

Note. on my IRCC account it only shows medicals passed and all other parts (eligibility, criminality etc) still in progress. I will advise everyone to request for GCMS notes (cost $5) if desperate to know the status of their application. My timeline is on my signature

Last edited:

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Even if you work permit expired you and your wife have the right to receive medical attention for six months while you are waiting for IRCC answer, I was in the same situation.
And I sent the receipt of my work permit extension with a letter explain it to the MSP and tell them your wife need medical attention as soon as possible, they renewed mine in a week. Then send a web form to IRCC and ask for a quick process in your WP and I received mine in one month after I sent the web form.
thanks

Reactions: OGGOLDEN and gprg23

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone.

I applied for GCMS note at the end of February. I received it today and it shows my PR application has been approved with everything passed since the end of January. My secondary office is Etobicoke (I believe they are very slow with processing applications). Now I’m waiting until I receive my ECOPR.

Note. on my IRCC account it only shows medicals passed and all other parts (eligibility, criminality etc) still in progress. I will advise everyone to request for GCMS notes (cost $5) if desperate to know the status of their application. My timeline is on my signature
@Victoria2244 can you share your timeline, I dont see your signature.

Victoria2244

Sep 5, 2021
@Victoria2244 can you share your timeline, I dont see your signature.
My timeline
Stream B non-essential health care E0027
Application sent -July 2021
AOR- June 2022 linked my application
ADR- Jan 2023 (Schedule A) and medicals passed
GCMS notes request sent -Feb 2023
GCMS notes recvd shows PR approved ending of January - March 2023 (today)
Waiting on ECOPR.

Sajal Bansal

Feb 24, 2019
I applied in june 2021 under essential workers, last update was medical passed dec 2022. After that nothing till now.

Whenever i try to call ircc, an agent is never available.
Dont know how long i would have to wait.

Reactions: Kahuda and CherAmie

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone.

I applied for GCMS in January 2022 and so far nothing. What's wrong with them

Reactions: Kahuda

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Would it be too much if i pay for cbsa notes for the 3rd time? I'd like to pay and get an update but idk if theres such a thing as too much/annoying mf

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hey guys, I got my portal request and PR approval letter today. Thanks for everyone posting their updates and everyone who has been patiently answering questions. I think things are looking up. Hang in there and hopefully all of us will get approved this year!
Hey Joe congrats. What numbers do your app number start with.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My timeline
Stream B non-essential health care E0027
Application sent -July 2021
AOR- June 2022 linked my application
ADR- Jan 2023 (Schedule A) and medicals passed
GCMS notes request sent -Feb 2023
GCMS notes recvd shows PR approved ending of January - March 2023 (today)
Waiting on ECOPR.
Which July?

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone,
There are so many websites with different prices where I can apply for GCMS notes. Would you suggest one that works well?
Thanks