+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi
I received an email asking for Police clearance and IMM 5406 now I have two confusion and looking for help urgently

I am divorced and my ex husband is in Canada too so shall I fill his information while filling the IMM5406 form as it says spouse siblings parents and children info only.. But they keep sending form back saying its incomplete as I fill not applicable in spouse box
also I have a police clearance back dated dec 2021
will they accept that
Please Please kindly reply

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
The August 2021 applicant is linked to the ircc account today, showing that the medical examination passed today! But no mail received!

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Everyone!
Just to update you guys that I got my eCorp yesterday! I got portal on Friday morning and then eCorp yesterday!
Medical for family has been done yesterday back home as well!
I never got any status bar, any percentage or any update on cic account or ecas. My status got changed to DM right after eCorp.
All the best to everyone
Thanks

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Just to update you guys that I got my eCorp yesterday! I got portal on Friday morning and then eCorp yesterday!
I never got any status bar, any percentage or any update on cic account or ecas. My status got changed to DM right after eCorp.
All the best to everyone
Thanks
Congratulations, can you share your timeline?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Friends, I have been waiting for so long and finally have new news: Applications received on August 5, 2021 Passed the physical examination on October 11, 2022

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations, can you share your timeline?
Thanks brother!
Application submitted 06 Aug 2021
First correspondence was received on 21 December 2021 (AOR)
Docs submitted in January
Missed biometric(didn’t receive email)for spouse from December 2021 to September 2022
Biometric request letter for spouse received September 23, 2022
Medical requests received a week after biometric
Next day I received pre-arrival
Got the portal Same day
Got eCorpo day before on Tuesday
Medical is done backhome
Let’s how long does it take to get passport request letters for family
Thanks

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Thanks brother!
Application submitted 06 Aug 2021
First correspondence was received on 21 December 2021 (AOR)
Docs submitted in January
Missed biometric(didn’t receive email)for spouse from December 2021 to September 2022
Biometric request letter for spouse received September 23, 2022
Medical requests received a week after biometric
Next day I received pre-arrival
Got the portal Same day
Got eCorpo day before on Tuesday
Medical is done backhome
Let’s how long does it take to get passport request letters for family
Thanks
It should be soon. How long did it take to hear the news after you passed the medical examination?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
It should be soon. How long did it take to hear the news after you passed the medical examination?
Nope, they didn’t ask for my medical!
I got medical request letters for family on last Monday and got pre arrival and portal next day, I then got my eCorp on this Tuesday

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi Everyone!
All the best to everyone
Thanks
Congratulations, We both are in same timeline, Medical for family done backhome, Lets c how soon family gets PPR ,after submitting photo and address waiting for ecopr, What is DM in status?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations, We both are in same timeline, Medical for family done backhome, Lets c how soon family gets PPR ,after submitting photo and address waiting for ecopr, What is DM in status?
Hi brother!
Yes we both submitted PR file on August 06, 2021.
Plz let me know when you gear anything about family as well as your PR card!
I hope Passport request letter will be issued soon.
Thanks

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Brother
I didn’t submit any photo for family!
I think they gonna use the one we submitted for PR application!! Isn’t it?
I got my DM as well as ecorp..

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Brother
I didn’t submit any photo for family!
I think they gonna use the one we submitted for PR application!! Isn’t it?
I got my DM as well as ecorp..
Good evening, how long does it take to the portal after passing the medical examination?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
@Therightd237 My application was really fast. I also have dependants here in Canada and their information was included while filing for the application. I wouldn’t know if the schedule A form you recently submitted will impact your processing time. I think IRCC is in the best position to determine that. Also, when IRCC confirm receipt of your medicals, they’ll send you a PR eligibility letter (that’s if you’ve not received it already), pre-arrival letter (after they’ve completed the background checks) and another email to confirm your bio data, address and entry date to Canada ( IRCC needs these information to create your PR Portal page). Once the create and send you the PR portal link, you’ll promoted to change your password, upload your photos and they’ll send your eCOPR.
How long does it take to receive the portal after passing the medical examination?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
How long does it take to receive the portal after passing the medical examination?
Hi Brother
So, in my case my background check and the medical both passed on May 30th 2022 and I got my Pre-arrival and portal few days back in October.
good luck