+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys,
my processing details below.

My Permanent Residence Application Timeline:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2021.

2. We started processing your application on Jan 22, 2022

3. Medical request June 27, 2022

4. FBI Clearance request June 27, 2022

Medical and fbi done on June 29, 2022 and waiting for the result.

5. Medical passed on July 15th, 2022

6. FBI Clearance submitted on July 14th and validated August 23rd, 2022

7. Security passed

8. Criminality passed

9. Info passed

9. Eligibility still in process

Please how long did you guys think the Eligibility process would be completed
By now you should have received your pre arrival services and eligibility passed letter. Eligibility will most likely change after they finalize your application. The biggest hurdles are criminality and security which you've passed. Request for ATIP as advised and also fire webform inquiries too. You should be a PR by now.

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
By now you should have received your pre arrival services and eligibility passed letter. Eligibility will most likely change after they finalize your application. The biggest hurdles are criminality and security which you've passed. Request for ATIP as advised and also fire webform inquiries too. You should be a PR by now.
Pls can you share me the info on how to apply for ATIP ?

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi
I want to share about my status, My spouse got medical request and again they ask for Police clearence we have submitted that already. Applied PR aug 2021 along with spouse application, i am in pilot programme. Any guess still what else need to b done, my spouse has to go interview? Eligibility and background in process for both.
Thank you

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Reactions: WATCHTOWA

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
@simba pls what is ATIP? My application get stuck with eligibility process since over 1 month, Criminality, security, medical and info sharing as passed.
Pls your advice is needed and how long do you think it take to process it. Mississiaga CPC
ATIP is access to information whereas you request details information about your application. If all are done and you are under eligibility for a month, you can wait and initiate if nothing changes for next 2months.

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
ATIP is access to information whereas you request details information about your application. If all are done and you are under eligibility for a month, you can wait and initiate if nothing changes for next 2months.
Thank you @ simba112, How long does eligibility take to review before final decision on application?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi
I want to share about my status, My spouse got medical request and again they ask for Police clearence we have submitted that already. Applied PR aug 2021 along with spouse application, i am in pilot programme. Any guess still what else need to b done, my spouse has to go interview? Eligibility and background in process for both.
Thank you
my family did medical in April 2022 still waiting for passport request i am also in pilot. Everything is passed

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Use below link to issue atip request under privacy act. looks like someone is sitting with your file for no reason since Jan 2021. My PR processing time started in December, got COPR in Aug and PR cards arrived today. Took 8months from processing day. I could apply by myself but chose to use a law firm to do so, making sure all forms are filled properly and no mistake. I passed medical in April, nothing happened until Aug, then my lawyer did atip request, and everything was approved after 3days.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Congratulations!
I was wondering how much lawyers cost for pr application after hearing? Thank you.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi everyone
Hope everyone is doing good
I just got medical requests for family.
Can anybody help me that how to get appointment in Maroof Center Islamabad? and what do they need to do medical?
Also that should I be expecting e Portal for my ecorp now? I had an update on my online profile but nothing was updated, actually the only remaining thing was my eligibility and everything rest was already approved!
Thanks

Care2Care

Apr 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

So i applied for PR 13 months ago. I requested ATIP (CBSA Notes) just to get status of my PR application

Medicals - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - In progress
Eligibility - Not Started

Now i have two questions:

1. What does info sharing mean?

2. In the CBSA Notes- There is a section " Refugee Determination Decision"-- Here they wrote "Refugee Claimant".. Shouldnt my status be "Protected Person/Convention Refugee " instead? I had my hearing and i was accepted same day. Should i be worried that IRCC classifies me as a Refugee Claimant?
Any opinions would be welcomed guys.. Or shall i send a webform?

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi Everyone,

So i applied for PR 13 months ago. I requested ATIP (CBSA Notes) just to get status of my PR application

Medicals - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - In progress
Eligibility - Not Started

Now i have two questions:

1. What does info sharing mean?

2. In the CBSA Notes- There is a section " Refugee Determination Decision"-- Here they wrote "Refugee Claimant".. Shouldnt my status be "Protected Person/Convention Refugee " instead? I had my hearing and i was accepted same day. Should i be worried that IRCC classifies me as a Refugee Claimant?
Any opinions would be welcomed guys.. Or shall i send a webform?
1. They will share your information with the US and if you have never visited the US or it will return “no reportable trace”, otherwise it can take longer.
2. This is very strange, however, considering that they have already done your medical I think it’s not a reason to worry, it’s a good idea to send them a webform or call them directly to ask.

Reactions: Care2Care

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Good one bro,Hope u get news soon dont know why they have not given pre arrival
Usually, people in pilot receives Pre-Arrival together because both application gets processed at same time

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi everyone
Hope everyone is doing good
I just got medical requests for family.
Can anybody help me that how to get appointment in Maroof Center Islamabad? and what do they need to do medical?
Also that should I be expecting e Portal for my ecorp now? I had an update on my online profile but nothing was updated, actually the only remaining thing was my eligibility and everything rest was already approved!
Thanks
you need to email them

canmedpk@iom.int

they take blood test, x-ray, cheking bones, eyes etc.

did you recive portal email yet?