+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
That explains delay in criminality and background check…nothing you can do if criminality, screening and infopool is in progress….
Interestingly my info sharing and criminality were done way earlier (I’m a very young guy and have never visited anywhere else, that’s probably why) but they never reached out to me ever since schedule A update.
Hopefully when I get the notes there’ll be progress, very nervous right now.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Interestingly my info sharing and criminality were done way earlier (I’m a very young guy and have never visited anywhere else, that’s probably why) but they never reached out to me ever since schedule A update.
Hopefully when I get the notes there’ll be progress, very nervous right now.
When did they reach out for schedule A?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Use below link to issue atip request under privacy act. looks like someone is sitting with your file for no reason since Jan 2021. My PR processing time started in December, got COPR in Aug and PR cards arrived today. Took 8months from processing day. I could apply by myself but chose to use a law firm to do so, making sure all forms are filled properly and no mistake. I passed medical in April, nothing happened until Aug, then my lawyer did atip request, and everything was approved after 3days.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Exact situation happened with me, I've applied for for atip and after a week everything went fast to the end, i don't even get the atip yet but already got copr.
I KNOW SEEMS CRAZY BUT APPLY FOR ATIP GUYS.

Reactions: Davidson01

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Thanks for the response, any idea how long would it take to receive the eCopr?
By standard, it shouldn't take more than a week. But considering the workload and backlog they are experiencing, it is hard to tell. In most cases it could depend on how proactive the officer handling your case is. Try completing a webform.

Last edited:

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Question... Our Background is in process since the past 4 months , we also recently re did our medicals which passed. HOWEVER IRCC called us yesterday and asked us to resubmit IMM5406 for principal applicant and everyone over the age of 18... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Exact situation happened with me, I've applied for for atip and after a week everything went fast to the end, i don't even get the atip yet but already got copr.
I KNOW SEEMS CRAZY BUT APPLY FOR ATIP GUYS.
@simba pls what is ATIP? My application get stuck with eligibility process since over 1 month, Criminality, security, medical and info sharing as passed.
Pls your advice is needed and how long do you think it take to process it. Mississiaga CPC

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
would you mind if you share your timeline please?
Hello guys,
my processing details below.

My Permanent Residence Application Timeline:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2021.

2. We started processing your application on Jan 22, 2022

3. Medical request June 27, 2022

4. FBI Clearance request June 27, 2022

Medical and fbi done on June 29, 2022 and waiting for the result.

5. Medical passed on July 15th, 2022

6. FBI Clearance submitted on July 14th and validated August 23rd, 2022

7. Security passed

8. Criminality passed

9. Info passed

9. Eligibility still in process

Please how long did you guys think the Eligibility process would be completed