+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

GLAMOR

May 6, 2022
Hey guys,

got my pr Application approved yesterday and received portal invitation to upload my photo today.

Can I apply for new sin number now or should I wait until I revieve my PR CARD which could potentially take months? thanks and good luck for everyone.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys,

got my pr Application approved yesterday and received portal invitation to upload my photo today.

Can I apply for new sin number now or should I wait until I revieve my PR CARD which could potentially take months? thanks and good luck for everyone.
you just need copr to apply and will take 10 business days

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hey guys,

Wait for your ecopr, you can use it to change your sin.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Applied pr early feb 2021
Process started at oct 2021
ADR Feb 2022
Prearrival 14 apr 2022.
Eligibilty passed email 20 apr 2022
Medical exam request end of april 2022
Medical done on may 4.
Medical passed on gckey account may 23
criminality passed end of june 2022
Application approved sep 7 2022
Portal login credentials sep 8 2022
Photo and address sent sep 8 2022

Claimed refugee sep 2019, exactly 36 month for me and 8 of my friend it was 35 to 36 month between claiming refugee and getting pr approved, i know its on diffrent agencies but to me it semms like a pattern or maybe a very wierd coincidence!
You guys are lucky, my claim was March 2019 and accepted November, I filled for Pr January 2020 and up till now am still waiting not even sure where I stand.

• Sad
Reactions: Norijal

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
You guys are lucky, my claim was March 2019 and accepted November, I filled for Pr January 2020 and up till now am still waiting not even sure where I stand.
you didnt ask for GCMS notes from CBSA. You should request and do you know if they have started processing your file?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
you didnt ask for GCMS notes from CBSA. You should request and do you know if they have started processing your file?
The process has already started but the Last update I got was in January 2021 which clearance from FBI which already submitted. I have asked my MP to look into the matter but he just come up with the same thing that I saw when I track the progress. And what is GCMS AND CBSA if you don't mind.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
The process has already started but the Last update I got was in January 2021 which clearance from FBI which already submitted. I have asked my MP to look into the matter but he just come up with the same thing that I saw when I track the progress. And what is GCMS AND CBSA if you don't mind.
Use below link to issue atip request under privacy act. looks like someone is sitting with your file for no reason since Jan 2021. My PR processing time started in December, got COPR in Aug and PR cards arrived today. Took 8months from processing day. I could apply by myself but chose to use a law firm to do so, making sure all forms are filled properly and no mistake. I passed medical in April, nothing happened until Aug, then my lawyer did atip request, and everything was approved after 3days.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
My process started dec 2021 as well in jan 2022 they asked for additional docs and after that nothing. I requested Atip as well but still did not receive. I called too and the officer said right now criminality is under process. It took long long time for every step i applied my claim in 2017 and now stuck under PR processing. Time frame must be same but its a luck game who is handling your case.

Last edited:

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
My process started dec 2021 as well in jan 2022 they asked for additional docs and after that nothing. I requested Atip as well but still did not receive. I called too and the officer said right now criminality is under process. It took long long time for every step i applied my claim in 2017 and now stuck under PR processing. Time frame must be same but its a luck game who is handling your case.
Did you just say 2017? Oh lord this is too much I should just go and relax and drink a cold water. 6 years and still waiting.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Use below link to issue atip request under privacy act. looks like someone is sitting with your file for no reason since Jan 2021. My PR processing time started in December, got COPR in Aug and PR cards arrived today. Took 8months from processing day. I could apply by myself but chose to use a law firm to do so, making sure all forms are filled properly and no mistake. I passed medical in April, nothing happened until Aug, then my lawyer did atip request, and everything was approved after 3days.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Thank you very much I just applied for that and hopefully things will change by God's grace.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did you live in a country other than your country of origin for more than 6months?