+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 9, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 17, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Permanent Residence
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Applicants in August 2021 have not received any news so far

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Permanent Residence
What are they asking for? Schedule A, military service or ...?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Police certificates from elswhere that i lived for a duration longer than 6 months before moving to canada.
Dang , they asked me military and police certificate for my wife on january and no update in past 2 month, even the application is stocked on your action is required.‍

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Dang , they asked me military and police certificate for my wife on january and no update in past 2 month, even the application is stocked on your action is required.‍
To be honest i do not know why they asked for my police certificates because i submitted all the police cerificates at once in june 2021 during the time of mailing my application. I sent the PCs knowing that it is a requirement in the hope that they do not ask for it again thereby fasting the application process. But my assumption was not correct, they still asked me to replace them. Sucks!!

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
To be honest i do not know why they asked for my police certificates because i submitted all the police cerificates at once in june 2021 during the time of mailing my application. I sent the PCs knowing that it is a requirement in the hope that they do not ask for it again thereby fasting the application process. But my assumption was not correct, they still asked me to replace them. Sucks!!
Same here , i was given them all this information before but they asked for it again.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Today is the eighth month of submitting the application, and I have not received any updates from IRCC. What should I do? I want to write a letter to a member. I ask the member to urge me. I don't know how to do this?

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Today is the eighth month of submitting the application, and I have not received any updates from IRCC. What should I do? I want to write a letter to a member. I ask the member to urge me. I don't know how to do this?
/Have you submitted a webform? Calling MPs to call IRCC and follow up is a hit and miss. You might get a response finally this month. Almost all applicant I know got some update withing 7th to 8th month of submission.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
/Have you submitted a webform? Calling MPs to call IRCC and follow up is a hit and miss. You might get a response finally this month. Almost all applicant I know got some update withing 7th to 8th month of submission.
I have written on the web form several times, and every time it is a template response! I want to write an email to the MP, I don't know if urging will offend ircc!

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
I have written on the web form several times, and every time it is a template response! I want to write an email to the MP, I don't know if urging will offend ircc!
No don't worry. Go ahead and write to your MP. Also, you can go to Service Canada and ask them to call IRCC for you. They will and you can get an update talking to a human agent.