+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Therightd237

Nov 20, 2021
@Therightd237 As of November 27, 2021, mine was at 40% complete with estimated Complete date of January 2023. I received my eCOPR in December 2022 and my PR card last month. I am sure your application will be completed within the next few months.
wow that was fast.Does that mean the next stage after medical received is ecorp? Also I have a dependent in Canada with me and recently submitted schedule A, biometric receipt and pcc. Wondering if that’s the reason for the delay in my process ircc didn’t send further email after the request of those documents

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
wow that was fast.Does that mean the next stage after medical received is ecorp? Also I have a dependent in Canada with me and recently submitted schedule A, biometric receipt and pcc. Wondering if that’s the reason for the delay in my process ircc didn’t send further email after the request of those documents
@Therightd237 My application was really fast. I also have dependants here in Canada and their information was included while filing for the application. I wouldn’t know if the schedule A form you recently submitted will impact your processing time. I think IRCC is in the best position to determine that. Also, when IRCC confirm receipt of your medicals, they’ll send you a PR eligibility letter (that’s if you’ve not received it already), pre-arrival letter (after they’ve completed the background checks) and another email to confirm your bio data, address and entry date to Canada ( IRCC needs these information to create your PR Portal page). Once the create and send you the PR portal link, you’ll promoted to change your password, upload your photos and they’ll send your eCOPR.

Therightd237

Nov 20, 2021
@Therightd237 My application was really fast. I also have dependants here in Canada and their information was included while filing for the application. I wouldn’t know if the schedule A form you recently submitted will impact your processing time. I think IRCC is in the best position to determine that. Also, when IRCC confirm receipt of your medicals, they’ll send you a PR eligibility letter (that’s if you’ve not received it already), pre-arrival letter (after they’ve completed the background checks) and another email to confirm your bio data, address and entry date to Canada ( IRCC needs these information to create your PR Portal page). Once the create and send you the PR portal link, you’ll promoted to change your password, upload your photos and they’ll send your eCOPR.
still haven’t received any update. On cic everything is still in process background, medical, security, eligibility. None of those is passed yet

Papilus

Mar 20, 2021
@Oyinkanny Your processing is almost complete. You’ll soon receive email notification on Pre-arrival services. I’ll suggest that you link your PR application in your CIC account so you can get up to date information on your application. E ku oriire.
Amen. Thank you so much for this encouragement. I have linked it, when I read the threads here. It is currently at 51%

Reactions: Jakiewuyi

Papilus

Mar 20, 2021
still haven’t received any update. On cic everything is still in process background, medical, security, eligibility. None of those is passed yet
For me, it was a paper application and I submitted everything, including the passport photos for everyone.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Please everybody if you have an update about your PR (2021 submission) continue posting it here. Also, mention your timeline from the beginning for all to use.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
My Timeline: Submit your application online on August 5, 2021 August 20, 2021 No news after receiving provisional AOR, I am single without any family members to be reunited

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
My timeline: Application submitted on Sept 15th 2021

(March 13th 2022)
-Reveiw of eligibility: We're reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam
-We do not need additional documents
-You do not need an interview
-We do not need your fingerprints
-We are processing your background check
Final decision: You're aplication is in progress. We will send you a notification once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: sohaib1

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020

(March 13th 2022)
-Reveiw of eligibility: We're reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Final decision: You're aplication is in progress. We will send you a notification once the final decision has been made.
Do you have any family members?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
My application was submitted in August 2021, and there is no news so far. There is news about your September submission! congratulations

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

(March 13th 2022)
What % on your GCkey account?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
The applicant (single) in August 2021 has not received any news so far. I just received a provisional application number on August 20 last year. Other applicants in August have already received news. The applicant in September There is also news, I have some anxiety, what can I do but wait?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
The applicant (single) in August 2021 has not received any news so far. I just received a provisional application number on August 20 last year. Other applicants in August have already received news. The applicant in September There is also news, I have some anxiety, what can I do but wait?
Aug 2021 Application? I would lower expectation when it comes to the Immigration Canada. As i said several times since January, they are now dealing with EE backlogs and some legacy application. That is the reason, files are not moving at all, plus priority on Ukraine applications. Everything with IRCC is so slow.