Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Do you know what does this mean? Especially if the security still pending but criminality passed ? Any clue!
Means your application is in queue to be reviewed by Program Manager level 1. This might be an indication that your application is straight forward, hence PM01

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Means your application is in queue to be reviewed by Program Manager level 1. This might be an indication that your application is straight forward, hence PM01
Thanks for your response, also security box is blank nothing mentioned but criminality passed is this normal alongside with location status above ?

NAAJ

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Thanks for your response, also security box is blank nothing mentioned but criminality passed is this normal alongside with location status above ?
Security section will always be blanked out even after you pass security

Reactions: Cpwr

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
Sent my paper application September 29 2020, and AOR is received January 2021.

Does that make me 2020 applicant? or 2021 applicant?

Regardless, I only have background and citizenship test completed. I attended an interview on Feb 7th 2023, and nothing after that yet,, still in progress.

What can I do to expedite? i filled out webforms, requested ATIP notes, contacted my MP, and nothing.

Montreal office.

bas12

Apr 20, 2018

Regardless, I only have background and citizenship test completed. I attended an interview on Feb 7th 2023, and nothing after that yet,, still in progress.

What can I do to expedite? i filled out webforms, requested ATIP notes, contacted my MP, and nothing.

Montreal office.
Should be 2020, unless Canada Post held it until 2021, see here https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1474&top=3

You could try applying for urgent processing if you're eligible, that worked for some people.
Or Mandamus, but that costs money.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016

Montreal office.
What's the current status/file location as per notes/MP? Is LPP under review? Has your file been allocated to an officer?

What was the gist of your interview if you don't mind sharing. Perhaps their line of questioning could reveal their concerns, and therefore how long it may be delayed for.

Definitely ask your MP to enquire again. Sometimes they are helpful. Mine wasn't

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
What's the current status/file location as per notes/MP? Is LPP under review? Has your file been allocated to an officer?

What was the gist of your interview if you don't mind sharing. Perhaps their line of questioning could reveal their concerns, and therefore how long it may be delayed for.

Definitely ask your MP to enquire again. Sometimes they are helpful. Mine wasn't
Mine seemed like they were eager to help, but they also said that mandamus was a great idea. Overall, I don't think they had any influence on IRCC priorities that I could see. Though they say they call IRCC biweekly to talk about different cases, so maybe it helps some applicants.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Mine seemed like they were eager to help, but they also said that mandamus was a great idea. Overall, I don't think they had any influence on IRCC priorities that I could see. Though they say they call IRCC biweekly to talk about different cases, so maybe it helps some applicants.
In my experience it can help to persevere. My urgent processing application went nowhere and was “denied” by Scarborough. So I tried again and my email eventually got through to a decision maker and they called me and instantly approved everything. I’m sure if my MP had helped, my case would have been resolved much sooner.

Reactions: bas12 and lila777

lila777

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
In my experience it can help to persevere. My urgent processing application went nowhere and was “denied” by Scarborough. So I tried again and my email eventually got through to a decision maker and they called me and instantly approved everything. I’m sure if my MP had helped, my case would have been resolved much sooner.
Thanks for sharing, what email did you use? What's the process to request an urgent processing?

h348400034

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Hi, I would like to share my update here.
I did the oath on June 28, and ask for urgent e-certificate because I need to travel.
But the clerk said they can only have it ready after 3-5 business day, there is no urgent process for e-certificate.
But I still sent the oath form with [Urgent Request] in the title and explain that I need to travel.
Today(June 29), My E-certificate is ready to download. and I applied the urgent pick up passport this morning.
I will be able to pick up my passport tomorrow (June 30) after 12 pm.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Got my passport today, a long and painful journey has come to and end!

Drove 500km to apply in person at Mississauga. Last minute hiccup: left original citizenship certificate at home in the printer when taking copies. Arranged for it to be sent to me (They don't accept photocopies).

The actual process of applying express pickup was easy. Several hour wait to apply but no queue for pickup. Need to show proof of travel or emergency for urgent/express.

I did not get the new design: they will start printing them next month at Mississauga. So stuck with the old colonial design for 10 years.