Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi everyone! I got the AOR email with a pdf with my UCI and application number (online application)
I tried to use these to register for the online citizenship status tracker
But each time have tried, I get the incorrect UCI/application number error
Anyone else have this?

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi everyone! I got the AOR email with a pdf with my UCI and application number (online application)
I tried to use these to register for the online citizenship status tracker
But each time have tried, I get the incorrect UCI/application number error
Anyone else have this?
You need to wait 24-48 hours before you can activate your account. I had the same thing happen to me.

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
You need to wait 24-48 hours before you can activate your account. I had the same thing happen to me.
I got the AOR on July 6th, so its the 6th day today. A bit concerned in case something has gone wrong with my app

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for explaining your school of thought.

Personally I'd be shocked if IRCC scrapes paper citizenship certificates. When I read it, I thought they were adding an e-cert option on top of, not in lieu of, the default paper cert. There could be other ramifications as well if e-cert becomes the only format. For passport application, for example, Service Canada's passport workflow would have to be updated in order to be able to work with e-certs (plus they would have to continue to accept paper certs as well for a very long time to come). And given the level of efficiency & competency the federal government has displayed, I don't feel too optimistic about any of this :confused:o_O

Maybe if they don't have to print and send out a couple thousand citizenship certificates every week it could free up staff to do other stuff. And the timeline from oath taking to receiving citizenship certificates will be reduced to almost zero days hereby "speeding up processing". Just wishful thoughts anyways. All IRCC promises have been broken anyways lol

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
This is what I propose to IRCC
1. Make all apply online except those with exceptional circumstances like disability
2. Put all staff in the eligibility and background checks department to quickly go through applications.
3. Once an applicant qualifies then they go straight to online testing then once they pass straight to self administered oath
4. After the oath send e-certificate.

This process should take less than 3 months top for routine applications

Further after the backlog has cleared they can allow people to link passport applications to Citizenship applications and just send out the passports right after granting citizenship.

Further after the backlog has cleared they can allow people to link passport applications to Citizenship applications and just send out the passports right after granting citizenship.
This would be a very impactful feature even if other items remain unchanged. A simple checkbox that reads "Also apply for passport" during the online citizenship application and an additional fee amount appears for online payment. Boom! Cert + Passport delivered together after Oath ceremony.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I got the AOR on July 6th, so its the 6th day today. A bit concerned in case something has gone wrong with my app
In this case there might be some glitch or issue with your sync to the online portal. I'd call IRCC and also submit a Web Form. Also as noted above by sid8tive, ensure you're accessing the right portal.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Nobody is trying to convince you bro; it is in fact you who seems very committed to gaslight online applicants. The irony of it all is that you're saying that it's us who are making an assumption on the way applications are processed when we have PROOF of an ATIP request that confirms what we see in this forum. We've explained this to you a bunch of times already and for some reason you keep making the same empty argument. Like, if you don't subscribe then just move on?
:)))))))

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.