+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021/2022 AINP Nominees

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
Sure, it won't hurt! Infact the best is to upload EVERYTHING to avoid unforseen stories. Quite pathetic though.

Did you say it took 49days before you got BIL? Wow... I'm just about a week old, lol. Guess I just have to face my daily routine to reduce the waiting anxiety.
:D Please face your life, don't let IRCC bother you. They will process within 6months so not to worry. I'm sad to say that current BIL timelines are exceeding 60 days but it's not in all cases. Some more, some less :). I joined all the groups before but the depression and anxiety were too much. Best wait and pray!

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
Hey folks. I wanted to create a space for people who Nox Vidmate VLC have already received their AINP nomination and are now at the ITA/post-ITA stage. Looking forward to exchanging more information with other nominees here and helping each other out. Cheers!
you seem to have moved really ahead with your application. so what can you tell me about using a fixed deposit. i have the funds now, not fixed yet.

Last edited:

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi all,

Hope you are doing well! I submmited my EE application in May and I was wondering how long did you wait until your upfront medical pass? Do we have a whatsapp group for AINP EE applicants to discuss our case and timeline? If not, I can create one.

jcruz

Apr 4, 2022
Hi,
I just got a nomination from Alberta today.
I'm just worried for my NBI clearance. My family back home renewed my NBI but my marital status is still single.
I declared on my AAIP that I am married. I got married last October here in AB.
Can I still submit it even though my Marital status hasn't change?

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi all,

Hope you are doing well! I submmited my EE application in May and I was wondering how long did you wait until your upfront medical pass? Do we have a whatsapp group for AINP EE applicants to discuss our case and timeline? If not, I can create one.
I use myimmitracker.com to track timelines, added myself as a case too to provide more data. Seems medical passed dates keep creeping up, used to be 45-50, now at 75 or so.... I submitted in May as well and am still waiting too, hoping to receive an update soon.

Last edited:

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
I have submitted my PR application in April and still waiting. Does anyone received any update?
You may have to join April WhatsApp or telegram group. Search for it and follow updates and experiences from others with April AOR. Learnt those who submitted in First week of April have started getting updates.

Shamilsageer

Feb 4, 2022
You may have to join April WhatsApp or telegram group. Search for it and follow updates and experiences from others with April AOR. Learnt those who submitted in First week of April have started getting updates.
Heiii.... I am following the updates in Myimmitracker. But, I didn't know about the WhatsApp or Telegram groups. Could you please share the link if you have?
By the way, I submitted the application on the 22nd of April.

salman_1991

Aug 15, 2021
FSW-PNP (AINP)-Outland
NOC: 3212
COR-: UAE
NOI- August 19, 2021
AINP Application Submitted: October 14, 2021
Nomination Received:- November 8, 2021
ITA Received :-November 24, 2021
Upfront Medical :- December 14,2021
PR Lodged Application: Jan 23, 2021
AOR: January 24, 2021