+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021/2022 AINP Nominees

missMT

Nov 5, 2021
Congratulations once again! Pls after you did upfront medicals, what documents did you upload as evidence of medicals when you were submitting your application/documents?
Hi. After upfront medical, the clinic sent us the completed report of all the test we have done and confirming that they submitted our report to IRCC. Actually we are under agency. We have given our complete upfront medical report to them so most probably they submitted it along with our PR application.

Last edited:

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
Hi. After upfront medical, the clinic sent us the completed report of all the test we have done and confirming that they submitted our report to IRCC. Actually we are under agency. We have given our complete upfront medical report to them so most probably they submitted it along with our PR application.
Thanks! So is there a unique number on the report that can make IRCC easily link one's medical report to ones profile when they receive it from the clinic? Sorry for many questions. I just need clarification on how upfront medicals work since there is no medical request from IRCC yet?

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Yes, a lot got! Infact on a thread for 2021 Alberta NOI recipients, someone who's an outlander, no job offer, no family in Alberta, got invited.
That's great, I got invited last year as I have sister in AB but the nomination went into vain as my EE application got canceller later because of missing document, now I'm hoping to get invite again with new EE profile.

missMT

Nov 5, 2021
Thanks! So is there a unique number on the report that can make IRCC easily link one's medical report to ones profile when they receive it from the clinic? Sorry for many questions. I just need clarification on how upfront medicals work since there is no medical request from IRCC yet?
Yes UMI number will be generated in the clinic, it can be linked to your IRCC profile as you have to provide the ITA Letter. We did the upfront medical BEFORE submitting our PR application.

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
That's great, I got invited last year as I have sister in AB but the nomination went into vain as my EE application got canceller later because of missing document, now I'm hoping to get invite again with new EE profile.
Okay. All the best with the new profile.

Reactions: ilikesnow

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
Yes UMI number will be generated in the clinic, it can be linked to your IRCC profile as you have to provide the ITA Letter. We did the upfront medical BEFORE submitting our PR application.
Alright, thank you very much.

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
Wow! I just got to properly digest your post now, had an oversight initially.

Do you mind sharing the case? As in stating the documents that were missing so that others can learn.

When your application got cancelled, did you try raising web forms to seek compassion. Learnt some files have been said to reopened after rejections.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Wow! I just got to properly digest your post now, had an oversight initially.

Do you mind sharing the case? As in stating the documents that were missing so that others can learn.

When your application got cancelled, did you try raising web forms to seek compassion. Learnt some files have been said to reopened after rejections.
My sister helped me complete the application since I was too busy with work, she forgot to add ECA report to education documents and they cancelled application as incomplete, I treid 4-5 webform past 6 months with detailed information, ECA report attached but no luck, just computed response all the time. I contacted AB as well and they said they can't transfer the application to new EE profile.

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
My sister helped me complete the application since I was too busy with work, she forgot to add ECA report to education documents and they cancelled application as incomplete, I treid 4-5 webform past 6 months with detailed information, ECA report attached but no luck, just computed response all the time. I contacted AB as well and they said they can't transfer the application to new EE profile.
So sorry to hear this. Mistakes can and do happen. Did you get to know your VO? Perhaps a direct mail with all these details you posted may have sufficed for reconsideration since web forms could take forever to be attended to.

I read of someone whose nomination (Not AB) was transferred to a new EE profile. It was a case of incomplete application too.

Did your sister enter the ECA number in the column provided at the other section in the body of the form? Because come to think of it, there is no where copy of ECA document was specifically asked to be uploaded. People only take initiative to add copy of ECA to where all post secondary educational documents are requested.

Some persons who didn't upload their ECA but input ECA number at the other section were later requested to submit copy of ECA, their application was not returned as incomplete.

I think if your sister input your ECA number where it's asked (which she most likely must have done) but didn't submit copy of ECA, you stood a good chance for reconsideration if you had called for a judicial review.

This is indeed sad, I hope your NOC is still in high demand in AB so that you can get NOI pretty soon.

All the very best.

Last edited:

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
So sorry to hear this. Mistakes can and do happen. Did you get to know your VO? Perhaps a direct mail with all these details you posted may have sufficed for reconsideration since web forms could take forever to be attended to.

I read of someone whose nomination (Not AB) was transferred to a new EE profile. It was a case of incomplete application too.

Did your sister enter the ECA number in the column provided at the other section in the body of the form? Because come to think of it, there is no where copy of ECA document was specifically asked to be uploaded. People only take initiative to add copy of ECA to where all post secondary educational documents are requested.

Some persons who didn't upload their ECA but input ECA number at the other section were later requested to submit copy of ECA, their application was not returned as incomplete.

I think if your sister input your ECA number where it's asked (which she most likely must have done) but didn't submit copy of ECA, you stood a good chance for reconsideration if you had called for a judicial review.

This is indeed sad, I hope your NOC is still in high demand in AB so that you can get NOI pretty soon.

All the very best.
I think my application never got to VO part becasue, rejection came in a month. I have tried 6-7 times with IRCC and Alberta discussing everything but no luck. I think best way forward to get a new NOI, my NOC is 2282 and in demand at the moment.

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021

All the very best.
I'm hearing all these things as well after submitting my application. Things like adding ECA or IELTs or even Nomination certificate in additional documents. I felt like I didn't prepare properly because I never uploaded any of these but I already passed the R10 check, got BIL and medicals updated 49 days after AOR. It's baffling why this is happening. For those preparing though, I guess it wont hurt to add those documents just in case. Best of luck @ilikesnow

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
I think my application never got to VO part becasue, rejection came in a month. I have tried 6-7 times with IRCC and Alberta discussing everything but no luck. I think best way forward to get a new NOI, my NOC is 2282 and in demand at the moment.
This is quite sad though cos many people don't get to upload ECA at the beginning and they are not returned as incomplete.

By the way, my thinking is that an application is sent to a VO immediately after submission?

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
I'm hearing all these things as well after submitting my application. Things like adding ECA or IELTs or even Nomination certificate in additional documents. I felt like I didn't prepare properly because I never uploaded any of these but I already passed the R10 check, got BIL and medicals updated 49 days after AOR. It's baffling why this is happening. For those preparing though, I guess it wont hurt to add those documents just in case. Best of luck @ilikesnow
Sure, it won't hurt! Infact the best is to upload EVERYTHING to avoid unforseen stories. Quite pathetic though.

Did you say it took 49days before you got BIL? Wow... I'm just about a week old, lol. Guess I just have to face my daily routine to reduce the waiting anxiety.