+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Morning guys, finally an update on my profile after 8 months 28 days (270 days) after AOR;
BG checks complete 08/22/2021.
Do you know if you were stuck with Criminality check or Security check ? In my last GCMS notes my criminality was completed in 2 days since in progress but been stuck with security for over 5 months now.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you know if you were stuck with Criminality check or Security check ? In my last GCMS notes my criminality was completed in 2 days since in progress but been stuck with security for over 5 months now.
I believe I was stuck in Security. Because it is done by CSIS, you have to be cleared internationally by a no. of countries ( I cannot remember the exact #) and depending on many factors (name, travel, backlog of the office processing ur request, availability of personnel doing these checks both within and outside Canada in the respective security and intelligence organizations) this stage might get delayed.

Reactions: SNGHL_2013

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Just checked my mailbox and saw ATIP reply from CSIC that I requested on August 7th. Its just one page and basically useless. It just say that my security screening is in process and that it. sad.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just checked my mailbox and saw ATIP reply from CSIC that I requested on August 7th. Its just one page and basically useless. It just say that my security screening is in process and that it. sad.
The collective opinion is most of those notes are useless as anything important is withheld.
We have no other option but to wait. Its so frustrating to see others who applied after u take the oath.
It took me nearly 7 months to get BC to complete after the application went in progress, some are waiting for longer..

Hope you get it soon.

Rocketsingh500

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Email always. You should follow up with them. Send them an email with your temporary number that they provided you when you applied.

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
Anybody else received a ghost update? Mine shows file was updated Aug 30 but everything remained the same. Submitted June 30 2020. BG check still in progress

Rocketsingh500

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Anybody else received a ghost update? Mine shows file was updated Aug 30 but everything remained the same. Submitted June 30 2020. BG check still in progress
I think your background is complete now. Check tmrw morning. When was your AOR and in process date? Thank you.