+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Guys, I just got my GCMS notes requested 10 days ago.

There was no new information, apart from one thing. There is a due date of August 21 2020 on the sponsor eligibility section.

How reliable is this? Other application here seem to have only gotten the SA 2-3 months after the medical, yet they haven’t even sent the medical request yet....
i also got mine yesterday which were requested almost 2 weeks ago. I requested for both, sponsor and applicant.

On sponsor notes, due dat has passed now and it shows “ready for decision maker”.
On PA notes, it shows Criminality in process and also says “Ready for decision maker”.

however, I noticed some information was concealed from the notes due to act 21 (they apply this act when they share your info or request your info from other country such as US, UK Australia etc), and act 26 (personal info about other individual).

Usually, If such acts apply to your notes, it is mentioned in the email text body (not in the attached GCMS notes), which you receive from IRCC ATIP.

Did you noticed any such info in the email you received from ITCC ATIP? (You can share your experience if you like for the common interest and knowledge) thanks

gabycm

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
i also got mine yesterday which were requested almost 2 weeks ago. I requested for both, sponsor and applicant.

On sponsor notes, due dat has passed now and it shows “ready for decision maker”.
On PA notes, it shows Criminality in process and also says “Ready for decision maker”.

however, I noticed some information was concealed from the notes due to act 21 (they apply this act when they share your info or request your info from other country such as US, UK Australia etc), and act 26 (personal info about other individual).

Usually, If such acts apply to your notes, it is mentioned in the email text body (not in the attached GCMS notes), which you receive from IRCC ATIP.

Did you noticed any such info in the email you received from ITCC ATIP? (You can share your experience if you like for the common interest and knowledge) thanks
I guess yesterday was the day to receive GCMS notes. I got mine as well and there was info concealed due to act 26, I am assuming info on my partner (the sponsor). the e-mail said in the future I could add a consent note from him to have all the info sent to me.

I do have a question, all my fees in the GCMS notes show as outstanding, but I obviously paid them... It seemed rather weird to me, but someone else told me their notes said the same. Is that the case for you guys as well?

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I guess yesterday was the day to receive GCMS notes. I got mine as well and there was info concealed due to act 26, I am assuming info on my partner (the sponsor). the e-mail said in the future I could add a consent note from him to have all the info sent to me.

I do have a question, all my fees in the GCMS notes show as outstanding, but I obviously paid them... It seemed rather weird to me, but someone else told me their notes said the same. Is that the case for you guys as well?

Mine shows the same that all my fees are outstandingwhich were actually paid upfront with the application.

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Mine shows the same that all my fees are outstandingwhich were actually paid upfront with the application.
Same here. Paid all fees upfront but they are listed as outstanding.
I also had some sections blocked out due to the Privacy Act.

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I received this by email 2 days ago.

"You have met the federal eligibility requirements to be a sponsor. The demand for
permanent residence of your family member (s) will continue to be processed
separately."

hopefully there will be a final answer decision soon

Reactions: Laureen972

Laureen972

Jun 28, 2019
Finally after months of wait, we finally got the approval :) application is approved & cpmpleted

just few formalities for PR card is left now

Goodluck guys.
Congrats! Nothing new for me! I'm April 25th applicant ! A little hope ... Everything is done (CSQ, VM, background in progress since August 2019)

Reactions: leMauricien

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Finally after months of wait, we finally got the approval :) application is approved & cpmpleted

Goodluck guys.
wowww it was quick for you between AIP and COPR.... you just got AIP 3 days ago and today COPR.... that’s awesome !!!
Congratulations a lot :)))

Reactions: leMauricien

Tipouti

Jul 14, 2020
Hello everybody, I have a question maybe someone can answer.
We are now waiting to take the medical check and we have the CSQ. My wife started her first session of the payed Francisation French class. It is opened to all immigrants who can attend with their immigration status. Without Covid, we would probably already have finished the immigration, but now we can't know when even the next step will happen. I called Québec immigration to ask if my wife can attend the class all along while we wait and they told me yes, but to make sure of the immigration status. I called Canada immigration and the person didn't even know what the Francisation is. He told me since my wife has a OWP, she can attend class for maximum 6 months.
So, my question is : do you know if waiting for immigration grant you a status to attend classes longer or we should stop before 6 months?
Thanks!

Andyyoung

Jul 17, 2020

Goodluck guys.
Congratulations! Please was your file transferred to the Montreal local IRCC for further assessment?

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
*(March 14 application submission)

Finally, I got my AIP (Eligibility Passed) today after waiting for many months.

What is next????? :)

Reactions: Minian