Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
I am sorry I didn’t mean the landing interview. Other interview if they want to get some clarification or once we get AIP and SA we have passed that stage ?
yes when you have SA and AIP, everything finishing.

Reactions: tayrg

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Ecas shows DM on sponsor side, but Principal applicant is still “in proccess”. BGC also is in proccess.
Do you have an idea how long will it take to get DM on PA side as well?

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Ecas shows DM on sponsor side, but Principal applicant is still “in proccess”. BGC also is in proccess.
Do you have an idea how long will it take to get DM on PA side as well?
I read in this forum that you are safe from interview only when elligibility on the pa is done. Aip dont mean that eligilibity is " passed" the only way To know is To order your note or call and ask.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
No not in all cases !! We received AIP and SA in dec 2019. By ordering my notes I saw that despite we receive those two letter, ellibility of the PA was ' not Started ' . Then we received pre arrival on may 21 so I ordered my notes again to see that Ellibitly changed to ' passed' that day ( may 21 ) . But ADMISSIBLITY criteria were not done,
Security ; not started , Medical ; Passed - expired .
Two months after Pre arrival they ask us to redo medical.

So if he is not sure that Elligibility is not changed to ' PASSED' an interview can be done...

( Go see the thread GCMS explain like never before if you want more info )

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Thank you, Your answers have been very helpful. I spoke to an agent yesterday, who told me that your eligibility has been passed. now you case officer have to review all the elements of background check and medical and then they will give DM on your side.
We will see how long will that takes to be completed?
Good luck to everyone who have not received any news since their last step !!! Its for sure very hectic process, especially when you are a Quebec applicant :(

Reactions: Minian

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
OMGGGGGGGG we made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just receive COPR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! march 08 2018 applicant !!!!!!! 29 months of wait !! WE ARE DONE !!!!!
Awesome!!! Finallyyyyy You got it :) I am so happy for you... Trust me after looking at your timeline and hearing from you what you and your family have gone through, we all felt the pain.
WE all are so happpyyyyy for you :) Many many congratulations to you and your family :)

Now you guys can focus on other important issues of life and put it behind :)

• Love

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Awesome!!! Finallyyyyy You got it :) I am so happy for you... Trust me after looking at your timeline and hearing from you what you and your family have gone through, we all felt the pain.
WE all are so happpyyyyy for you :) Many many congratulations to you and your family :)

Now you guys can focus on other important issues of life and put it behind :)
Thanks a lot !

I wish you good news soon ! Don't let them forget you, called them and send webform continue ordering your notes. one day it's gonna be your turn !!!!

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Aug 4: AIP and SA (DM on Sponsor Side)

Just got a ghost update, but there is no change in GcKey.

Any idea what's going on?

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
OMGGGGGGGG we made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just receive COPR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! march 08 2018 applicant !!!!!!! 29 months of wait !! WE ARE DONE !!!!!
NICEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Aug 4: AIP and SA (DM on Sponsor Side)

Just got a ghost update, but there is no change in GcKey.

Any idea what's going on?
Some people are saying that is becaus someone worked on your files. Keep hope! I see a lot of people getting aip and then copr or at least DM very fast after. In our case We had DM the same day we had copr.

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Month 13 of processing. Still no medical request. Even e-mailed one of the immigration clinics to ask if a file had been opened ... nope.
What’s the hold up? Medical clinics have reopened for a few months now, and no one in this thread has gotten a medical request since March.
To make matters worse, my MP is completely unresponsive. E-mailed twice in the last month and even called and left a message but to no avail.

Andyyoung

Jul 17, 2020
long time no see guys ~
hope you all good .
i did received my pr card in a week after my pr card approved.
July 7th landing by telephone. CoPR letter.
July 16th pr card approved.
July 20th Monday PR card mailed to my home.
Congratulations! Please was your file transferred to IRCC local office?

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
long time no see guys ~
hope you all good .
i did received my pr card in a week after my pr card approved.
July 7th landing by telephone. CoPR letter.
July 16th pr card approved.
July 20th Monday PR card mailed to my home.
Wow you receive your card pretty fast. Did you only send the picture like they asked or you also applied online and paid the 50$?