+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Medical passed ! Waiting for the famous DM on ecas
Oh that's great to hear! Nice one! That was passed quickly once it was uploaded to CIC. Now yes fingers crossed for your DM. I assume you've already submitted your biometrics then?

I was forced to renew my OPW because my passport was about to expire. So I renewed my passport, then my OPW straight away. As a result of that I have my biometrics appointment tomorrow. So like you, once this is done I should be waiting for DM too once both the medical and fingerprints are on CIC's systems.

Keep us updated man, I rooting for you!

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Oh that's great to hear! Nice one! That was passed quickly once it was uploaded to CIC. Now yes fingers crossed for your DM. I assume you've already submitted your biometrics then?

I was forced to renew my OPW because my passport was about to expire. So I renewed my passport, then my OPW straight away. As a result of that I have my biometrics appointment tomorrow. So like you, once this is done I should be waiting for DM too once both the medical and fingerprints are on CIC's systems.

Keep us updated man, I rooting for you!
I don't need biometrics. Applications received before December 3rd inland didn't need biometrics. They actually reimbursed the fees on my account last week.

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Medical passed ! Waiting for the famous DM on ecas
Quick question, when you got the update to say that the medical had been uploaded to CIC. Did you get this from Maisonneuve themselves or an update from your CIC account?

On another related subject; I went to my biometrics appointment as mentioned and it updated and completed in my CIC account within about 2 hours! When I was told around 1 week and it ends up being 2 hours, I was very pleasantly surprised!

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Quick question, when you got the update to say that the medical had been uploaded to CIC. Did you get this from Maisonneuve themselves or an update from your CIC account?

On another related subject; I went to my biometrics appointment as mentioned and it updated and completed in my CIC account within about 2 hours! When I was told around 1 week and it ends up being 2 hours, I was very pleasantly surprised!
I got an email from the clinique with the copy of my results telling me that it was uploaded to CIC. 2 Days later it was updated on Gkey and then this morning on Ecas

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I got an email from the clinique with the copy of my results telling me that it was uploaded to CIC. 2 Days later it was updated on Gkey and then this morning on Ecas
OK nice one. Thank you for letting me know. Based on your upload waiting time, mine should be any day now :)

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
OK nice one. Thank you for letting me know. Based on your upload waiting time, mine should be any day now :)
I'd suggest to email them tomorrow asking them to send you confirmation when they upload it to emedic as well as a copy of your results.

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I'd suggest to email them tomorrow asking them to send you confirmation when they upload it to emedic as well as a copy of your results.
Cheers mate; I've just e-mailed them regarding this so they will see the e-mail first thing in the morning. Exactly a clear week after they did my medical.

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hey :) I had an e-mail from them an hour ago to say they've today received all the results back, have completed my file and uploaded it to IRCC. Good start to the weekend, hopefully by mid next week it'll get passed.

Reactions: leMauricien

abeagomez

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi everyone! Someone who apply after Dec 9th have got their invitation for the CSQ? I haven't hear about mine :(

Timeline:
PR+OWP Application Sent on December 2nd, 2019
Application Received on December 9th, 2019
AOR received February 6th, 2020.