Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hello everyone, just a quick question: if i did not link my application to cic, how would i know in case the medical exam passed, or got AIP or SA? Do i only get to know from ECAS once I get the final DM? Thank you :)
In ECAS, it will show we have received your medical exam. If you call, you can get your file update through their automated system I think it's option 1-1 after selecting the language. Or, simply speak with an agent.

Reactions: woon1103

woon1103

Feb 6, 2020
In ECAS, it will show we have received your medical exam. If you call, you can get your file update through their automated system I think it's option 1-1 after selecting the language. Or, simply speak with an agent.
I see! Thank you so much! I was able to use the automated system :)

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I passed medical on 24th of October but didn't receive AIP or anything since the medical request and CSQ approval. Background check says: not applicable. Does anyone know what's next?

Reactions: Peter1997

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
So I just got an update that my background check started. I believe this is IP2. Hopefully this is the last step before the approval. I still don’t have the biometric request though. Message says:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: gabycm

gabycm

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
So I just got an update that my background check started. I believe this is IP2. Hopefully this is the last step before the approval. I still don’t have the biometric request though. Message says:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
As far as I know, biometrics was a new requirement for applications received by ircc after December 2019. I don’t think you’ll need that based on when you sent your application

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
As far as I know, biometrics was a new requirement for applications received by ircc after December 2019. I don’t think you’ll need that based on when you sent your application
That’s weird they asked for biometric fees though. What are those for? I’m fairly certain you have to give biometrics if you haven’t given them in the past 10 years.

Last edited:

mcgz

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
In our case we still have this message:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Although we took the fingerprints more than a month ago and it's showing in the application details box. weird stuff.

gabycm

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
In our case we still have this message:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Although we took the fingerprints more than a month ago and it's showing in the application details box. weird stuff.
Have you tried calling?