+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

naki1991

Aug 10, 2020
Hello! My partner has an ongoing application for permanent residency, he was waiting for 2 years and they asked him to update his marital status last month. He searched about it and discover it would be possible to include me in his application. He did so but now, the Canadian government is asking for my CSQ. I tried to search at the Quebec immigration website but I see no information about CSQ for dependents. Has anyone experienced the same situation? Because I thought only the main applicant needed CSQ. Also, I know of friends that got their permanent residency with only the CSQ from the main applicant.

Because in my case I am an international student in Quebec and I can only get a CSQ after obtaining my diploma.

Thank you for your help.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi. I am an applicant from February 2020, we have just received the letter authorizing us to start the CSQ, I already have the forms of the Kit that corresponds to us, but I have not been able to access what additional documents we must send.

When I search the page the requirements come only for
-Travailleurs qualifiés
-Investisseurs
-Québécoise experience program

There is no option for Spousal Sponsorship. I would appreciate your help or if you share with me what documents you sent in your cases. Thank you.

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi. I am an applicant from February 2020, we have just received the letter authorizing us to start the CSQ, I already have the forms of the Kit that corresponds to us, but I have not been able to access what additional documents we must send.

When I search the page the requirements come only for
-Travailleurs qualifiés
-Investisseurs
-Québécoise experience program

There is no option for Spousal Sponsorship. I would appreciate your help or if you share with me what documents you sent in your cases. Thank you.
Hi,
I sent today my package for CSQ, all the documents required are in the website :
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/regroupement-familial/demande/demande-engagement/index.html

Laureen972

Jun 28, 2019
Résidence permanente approuvée aujourd'hui ! (Désolé j'écris en français)

Hello tout le monde! Je vous reviens avec mes stats au complet pour un parrainage interne conjoint de fait et même origine:
  • Dossier posté le 23 Avril 2019
  • Dossier reçu à IRCC le 25 Avril 2019
  • AR de IRCC reçu le 19 Juin 2019
  • Invitation CSQ et demande d'engagement le 28 Juin 2019
  • Envoi des documents au MIDI le 2 Juillet 2019
  • AR du MIDI reçu le 17 Juillet 2019 (daté du 10 juillet)
  • PTO approuvée le 08 Juillet 2019
  • PTO reçu le 12 Juillet 2019
  • Réception du CSQ le 7 Novembre 2019 (daté du 1er Nov.)
  • IVM le 7 Mars 2020
  • Visite médicale validée le 6 Avril 2020
  • Approbation en principe (AIP) et approbation du parrain (SA) le 28 Août 2020
  • 2 mises à jour fantôme le 1er et le 2 Septembre 2020
  • Confirmation de résidence permanente le 3 Septembre 2020
Maintenant demande de carte de RP
Bonne fin de journée et bon courage pour la suite !

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Is there a way to send biometrics and finger prints in advance at this moment? The website says all of them are closed.

Quebec boy

May 17, 2020
Received my CSQ last week, can anyone tell me what’s next? And how long do I have to wait for medical exam? Thanks in advance

Reactions: gabycm

gabycm

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Received my CSQ last week, can anyone tell me what’s next? And how long do I have to wait for medical exam? Thanks in advance
Awesome! I would guess next is medical request, but honestly with QC applicants they just seem to take their time. Do you mind sharing your CSQ timeline?

davimic

Mar 11, 2020
Hi all,

Been lurking on here for a while, and reading your stories and seeing your timelines has been really useful when staring into the unknown after 18 months!

As such, since I had some movement on my account over the long weekend, I thought I'd post my timeline in case it helps anyone else! A little bit of background on me: I'm a British citizen applying for spousal sponsorship whilst on a Student Visa. My application has been dealt with by CPC Mississauga.

Application Sent: March 10, 2019
Application Received: May 14, 2019
CSQ Application: July 30, 2019
CSQ Approved: January 20, 2020
Medical Request: March 10, 2020
Medical Passed: March 21, 2020
Eligibility Passed: September 5, 2020
Background Check Request: September 5, 2020

Getting my fingerprints and records checked tomorrow, hopefully this is the final step!

Reactions: gabycm and Kasingxx

Kasingxx

Sep 9, 2020
Share my timeline with you guys. Mine was handled in Mississauga office.

Application Sent: May 28th, 2019
Application Received: Jun 28th, 2019
CSQ Application: July 2nd, 2019
CSQ Approved: Nov 2nd, 2019
Medical Request: March 11, 2020
Medical Passed: March 24, 2020
Eligibility Passed / SA: Aug 31st, 2020 (Got a call from Mississauga office to correct a typo on timeline. I wrote 2020 instead of 2019.)
Background Check Started: Aug 31st, 2020 (On Sep 9th showed that Background check was ended at the same day.)
COPR: Sep 9, 2020.

Wish you guys luck!

Reactions: Minian and gabycm

gabycm

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Thank you guys for sharing your timelines! It does give me hope that this process one day comes to an end :D

Reactions: Kasingxx

Importer

Aug 28, 2020
This morning, received letter of completion / confirmation of PR along with congrtulations !

Timeline :
PR App received by them : 7-Aug-2019
AOR : 16-Sep-2019
CSQ App : 6-Oct-2019
CSQ in mail : Feb-2020
Medical Request dated : 27-Aug-2020
AIP letter dated : 28-Aug-2020
Medical conducted at clinic : 1-Sep-2020
Medical passed in system : 9-Sep-2020
PR complete / confirmation letter : 10-Sep-2020

We shall send the letter with the photos soon to apply for the actual PR card.
Thanks everyone for keeping me informed through your processes.

The whole process took 13 months which is considerably quicker than the pre-Covid situation when it used to take typically around 15 months for Quebec applicants from what I could make out from the forums.

Perhaps Covid caused them to review the process and streamline it.
Hope this will serve all of you - those still in process and future applicants - well.
All the best !