+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
No, I got my CSQ AOR on June 13 but haven’t received CSQ yet. From the given link, it seems like they are processing may 15 submitted application at the moment whereas I submitted my CSQ application on May 30th. So I guess we will have to wait another 2-4 weeks.
I got a request for my wife today for her criminal record check based on fingerprint. Still no medical request and still waiting on the CSQ. Atleast her background check can get started

mainja

Jul 25, 2019
I got a request for my wife today for her criminal record check based on fingerprint. Still no medical request and still waiting on the CSQ. Atleast her background check can get started
However when your case is inland your wife will do in canada ?! or they need a original country.
I dont know what did you do for a CSQ request which document do I need ?

mainja

Jul 25, 2019
I am here in Canada with a visitor visa from march 2018 while I left two times after my first enter my question is if i had fingerprint one months after left my country and never back they will accept my last one ?
today also I gave a police certificate of Quebec province .

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Cool !! One step forward !!! My CSQ is stuck as well. Its Almost 2 months now !! No medical or BGC so far !!

Nothing after OWP!!

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017

Is this a RCMP check for Canada ?

organic

Aug 7, 2019
Dear all,

This is my first post. I apologize if this has been asked umpteen times before but I couldnt find any closely related post. I applied for Inland common law sponsorship Quebec in December 2018 (received Dec 15, 2018). I got the AOR in Feb and the CSQ in end of March. I linked my application to my online account on April 4 2019. However, afterwards, I havent received ANY update of any type from CIC. No changes or updates on my account. I even havent received medical request.

In my account it doesnt even show that my application processing even being started "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility". And all other sections also say something like "not needed at this time"...I see that most people get their medical request or some similar updates within a month or so after receiving their CSQ. The timelines just dont match. So, I have started to get really worried about this. Anyone with a similar case? Thanks a lot for your input!

Ari

Reactions: Event_Horizon

organic

Aug 7, 2019
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship Jan 2019
Application received by Cic on 10th Jan 2019
Aor Received on 4th March 2019
Owp received on 10th March 2019
Request for csq 15th march 2019
Csq Received on 10th April 2019
Sponsor Approval on 24th Jun 2019
Waiting for Medical
By Sponsor approval, which stage of the table on CIC account do you mean? I applied more or less at the same time frame as you (late Dec.) and we got the CSQ at almost the same time. However, after linking the application to the online account, we received no update at all. It seems that they havent even started initial review of our application. Under all sections it says something to the effect of "we will let you know". Any idea is much appreciated.

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
By Sponsor approval, which stage of the table on CIC account do you mean? I applied more or less at the same time frame as you (late Dec.) and we got the CSQ at almost the same time. However, after linking the application to the online account, we received no update at all. It seems that they havent even started initial review of our application. Under all sections it says something to the effect of "we will let you know". Any idea is much appreciated.
Sponsor approved but not principal.
When I see status on ecas they say permanent residency application is in progress
Sponsorship application status decisions made

organic

Aug 7, 2019
Sponsor approved but not principal.
When I see status on ecas they say permanent residency application is in progress
Sponsorship application status decisions made
thanks for your reply. In my case, strangely, all parts says either not started or not applicable. Even the sponsor's eligibility is not reviewed yet! I called them today. They told me that since 12 months frame is not finished yet, I just need to wait... :(

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
thanks for your reply. In my case, strangely, all parts says either not started or not applicable. Even the sponsor's eligibility is not reviewed yet! I called them today. They told me that since 12 months frame is not finished yet, I just need to wait... :(
Same thing with us. Although I am Jan 24th applicant.

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting