+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

Today last day of the estimated completion date 3 JUNE 2021.

In GCKEY status said :

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this webform. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Is this a common message for all, who's estimate processing time over?

Reply, please.
Parth probably you are first person in this thread who achieved timeline, so nobody have idea, but it's look like because they reached timeline.

Now you have completed your timeline so tomorrow raise webform and ask why they delay and explain them whatever stages you have passed (For that you need GCMS note, hope you had)

Amit8511

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

Today last day of the estimated completion date 3 JUNE 2021.

In GCKEY status said :

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this webform. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Is this a common message for all, who's estimate processing time over?

Reply, please.
Same message in my gc account also..
MPNP OUTLAND APP
AOR JULY 2019
Waiting for MR

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Same message in my gc account also..
MPNP OUTLAND APP
AOR JULY 2019
Waiting for MR
same here
MPNP OUTLAND
AR JULY 2019
AOR AUGUST 2019
BIO SAP 2019
RERF DEC 2019
MED ...Still waiting
status Bar 100 % completed in April 2021
some agents told me that processing will be continue start in saptember etc...

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys.My Aor July 2019.My medical has expired.I have passed everything except security.I raised second gcms notes in march but they have not send me my notes.I have been waiting for 23 months.I do not know what to expect.

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys.My Aor July 2019.My medical has expired.I have passed everything except security.I raised second gcms notes in march but they have not send me my notes.I have been waiting for 23 months.I do not know what to expect.
Did you do upfront medical or received the medical request ? If it was upfront, they may request for another one,

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
same here
MPNP OUTLAND
AR JULY 2019
AOR AUGUST 2019
BIO SAP 2019
RERF DEC 2019
MED ...Still waiting
status Bar 100 % completed in April 2021
some agents told me that processing will be continue start in saptember etc...
This is likely to be the case for some Outland applicants. They stopped processing Outland applications or not processing at the expected capacity. Thus, many would have their status bar that was set based on normal situations and conditions at 100% before decision is taken.

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
Did you do upfront medical or received the medical request ? If it was upfront, they may request for another one,
Yes I did upfront medical.I have done all my process by myself.Some agents try to tell me that maybe i did something wrong if i have been waiting for 23 months.But i have passed everything except security.They always respond to my web forms i this way:due to pandemic we work only with critical stuff and that is why we can not complete some cases on time.They never mention about any problem with my case.

Reactions: Kuk

Thuytranthk

Sep 17, 2018
Yes I did upfront medical.I have done all my process by myself.Some agents try to tell me that maybe i did something wrong if i have been waiting for 23 months.But i have passed everything except security.They always respond to my web forms i this way:due to pandemic we work only with critical stuff and that is why we can not complete some cases on time.They never mention about any problem with my case.
I hzve the same problems too. I called them so many times and they keep saying nothing is wrong but I 've been waiting 23 months....only security left and no one knows when it will be done.

Reactions: Elnara5995

ajay INDIA

Feb 25, 2020
One change may be applied to Outlanders as Vaccinated. My consultant asked me to take Vaccine as soon as possible and provide him our Vaccination Certificate. (He told me Initially only for Adults.)
hey kuku,
my representative told me the same. by the way, i am from Ahmedabad and your timeline is almost the same as mine. stay in touch bro. if you can leave an email to me ajaypatel2593@gmail.com

Reactions: Kukupatel

ajay INDIA

Feb 25, 2020
guys according to my knowledge they are processing all the applications. only the difference is that they don't want you to enter Canada now. that's why they are taking much time. once they want you there then they will issue your all the request. the only thing we can do right now just pray to god and let god do the rest things