+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
HI All,

My application status shows Application received since received by Sydney NSVO.

Many outlander applicants in this forum said their application status changed from in process to application received.
But, I've never seen the status of my application In process on Ecas, it showing Application Received since NSVO received my application.
I don't know what is going on with my application.

Webform reply by IRCC agent: We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Application status on Ecas so far:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on October 23, 2019.

Reactions: JAHAR DAS

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I think all outlanders have to wait till 100% vaccinations done in canada
How does 100% vaccinations will help Canada to re-start outlanders application. People who will receive AOR or MR will not reach Canada in next 10-15 days. Still it will take minimum 1 year to reach (if everything works well for the application). So in my opinion 100% vaccination is not a challenge, the issue is IRCC give least priority of paper based outland applications. These applications are not much importance to them, rather they give more emphasis on express entry and cec applications.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
How does 100% vaccinations will help Canada to re-start outlanders application. People who will receive AOR or MR will not reach Canada in next 10-15 days. Still it will take minimum 1 year to reach (if everything works well for the application). So in my opinion 100% vaccination is not a challenge, the issue is IRCC give least priority of paper based outland applications. These applications are not much importance to them, rather they give more emphasis on express entry and cec applications.
We think positively, as per my understanding and discussion with different consultants @ABLB2020 is rightly said that their main focus is on vaccination and you will see sudden chance in process after Sep'21 In Sha Allah. There is movement of Outlander files in last week as many applicants reported that their status on Ecas has been changed to Application Received from in process which may a good sign. Hope for the best

Maria Talal

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mpnp outlander
Ar: 12-nov-19
Aor: 30-jan-20
Bil: 26-feb-20
After a long time my ecas status has been changed last Friday from "In Process" to "Application Received". But today i checked again my ecas status change to " In Process"

Reactions: mabakar25274

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
We think positively, as per my understanding and discussion with different consultants @ABLB2020 is rightly said that their main focus is on vaccination and you will see sudden chance in process after Sep'21 In Sha Allah. There is movement of Outlander files in last week as many applicants reported that their status on Ecas has been changed to Application Received from in process which may a good sign. Hope for the best
Ya hope they works on our files and bring good news for us God Mahadev help us.

Reactions: mabakar25274