+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Jerryjohn

May 8, 2018
Please I need a help, I came to Canada as a student and I did just 2 semester at a Univercity and I stopped. Since then I have been planing to apply for one year program. But my study permit is going to expire in 2019, And I just recently got married couple months ago and I summited my application last 2 week with OWP. Please I just want to make sure being out of school for a year won’t affect the processing and I am also working as a casual at moment to save some $

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello guys my fiancé just got this

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/04/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

is that the AOR ??thanks

Sasasa

Apr 3, 2018
Hi all,
It’s been around 2 weeks since the sponsor got a confirmation email, They still haven’t ask for police certificate and medical examination is that normal? Around how long will they send a request?

thisisruss

Mar 26, 2018
Hi all,
It’s been around 2 weeks since the sponsor got a confirmation email, They still haven’t ask for police certificate and medical examination is that normal? Around how long will they send a request?
You have to link your account online then you will receive the request message

Sasasa

Apr 3, 2018
I used the most updated forms and checklist and have already submitted imm5669E but I haven’t submit the PCC yet since I need a referral letter from IRCC in order to get one

sk000

Jan 3, 2015

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/04/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

is that the AOR ??thanks
Yes

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Hi all,
3-6 weeks
Medical usually requested 5 months after receiving aor. it can be more than 5 months

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM

is that the AOR ??thanks
Yes, it is.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018

is that the AOR ??thanks
Congrats, now you should have the case number:)