09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Hello Guys ---------Urgent Help Needed :-(

I am sponsoring my wife and our application was received on March 13th 2018. She received the medical request last week and we went to meet the panel physician this morning. However the doctors office were not able to pull my file or upload the medical details as her IME number was "Not Found" in the system.

We called up two other panel physicians and they were not able to open our file either...

Not sure what to do now... Has anyone come across similar issue... What do you suggest us to do..

thanks for the response.
AT

Nowherepuppy

Dec 4, 2017
Quest on supporting document for the primary applicant - on the checklist it says "if you are in Canada and/or have previously travelled to Canada, you must also include pages of any passport in your possesion which bear an entry stamp made by a Canadian authority". When he entered Canada via custom at the airport, they did not stamp his passport. What should we provide?

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Please help:
I had my Medical Exam on Sept. 6th, but IRCC hasn't received it yet, as my account status states, "Your Action is Requested...We have requested a Medical Exam". According to the panel physician office, they have submitted results via E-Medical last Friday.

If anyone can please tell me how long it took them to see status change from "We have requested a Medical Exam" to "We received your medical results", after their panel physician sent your medical results to IRCC.

Thank you.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Please help:
I had my Medical Exam on Sept. 6th, but IRCC hasn't received it yet, as my account status states, "Your Action is Requested...We have requested a Medical Exam". According to the panel physician office, they have submitted results via E-Medical last Friday.

If anyone can please tell me how long it took them to see status change from "We have requested a Medical Exam" to "We received your medical results", after their panel physician sent your medical results to IRCC.

Thank you.
My status changed within five days, but I think it varies.

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello Guys ---------Urgent Help Needed :-(

I am sponsoring my wife and our application was received on March 13th 2018. She received the medical request last week and we went to meet the panel physician this morning. However the doctors office were not able to pull my file or upload the medical details as her IME number was "Not Found" in the system.

We called up two other panel physicians and they were not able to open our file either...

Not sure what to do now... Has anyone come across similar issue... What do you suggest us to do..

thanks for the response.
AT
My Ecas still in: We received your application on Febrary 20, 2014.

I order the GCMS and everything is in progress. Where can I find the cause of the delay?

I remember that the Doc said that he couldn't find our IME #, so he created a new UMI number, and he said that was normal, that sometimes happen.

Thanks!!
Found an old thread were someone had a similar problem. Check it out here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2014-applicants.182482/page-200

There seems to be 2 possible solutions
1- Call IRCC or submit a webform telling them your IME# was not found by the doctor. Wait for their response and proceed as per their instructions
2- Go to the clinic and ask the doctor to create an UMI# for you (this is what is done for upfront medical exams), and once the medical exam is done, submit eMedical sheet they should give you using a webform explaining that your IME# could not be found. However, I read somewhere that doctors don't do upfront exams anymore so I don't know if this is possible. Better ask them

That is what I would do if I were you

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Please help:

Thank you.
Normally for clinic would submit it within 7-10 days, then IRCC will be updated it in a week.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I've been waiting for my police certificate for 3 months now ~ it keeps getting returned back to the UK :( ~ I think I already know what the answer will be but am I able to send off my spousal application and send the certificate separately once I receive it? We would include a letter of explanation inside the package. My visitor status expires Sep 30th so really wanting to send it before then or I will have to apply for visitor status extension. I understand if this isn't possible.
I would like to share our experience regarding this, we didn't submitted PCC upfront because there was some issue , so we sent explanation letter along with our application but unfortunately it was returned, so we did sent the explanation letter second time also explaining briefly why can't we submit pcc upfront and to our surprise, it worked and we got our AOR in 30 days. So, it really depends if you can't submit PCC upfront due to some genuine reason, they might accept your application or reject it.

KeithT

Sep 20, 2018
Halifax, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
I've been waiting for my police certificate for 3 months now ~ it keeps getting returned back to the UK :( ~ I think I already know what the answer will be but am I able to send off my spousal application and send the certificate separately once I receive it? We would include a letter of explanation inside the package. My visitor status expires Sep 30th so really wanting to send it before then or I will have to apply for visitor status extension. I understand if this isn't possible.
I sent my application without a police certificate. I included the receipt to show I'd ordered one and included a letter of explanation that I'd ordered one and it hasn't come in time. My application was accepted and I got AOR in normal time.

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Found an old thread were someone had a similar problem. Check it out here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2014-applicants.182482/page-200

There seems to be 2 possible solutions
1- Call IRCC or submit a webform telling them your IME# was not found by the doctor. Wait for their response and proceed as per their instructions
2- Go to the clinic and ask the doctor to create an UMI# for you (this is what is done for upfront medical exams), and once the medical exam is done, submit eMedical sheet they should give you using a webform explaining that your IME# could not be found. However, I read somewhere that doctors don't do upfront exams anymore so I don't know if this is possible. Better ask them

That is what I would do if I were you
Thanks for your response.

we called IRCC this morning and they are gonna send us another medical request in couple of weeks. Even they are not sure why it happened that way. Something to do with the agent who processed. Woudnt have pushed the profile to the eMed system. Anyway relieved :)...

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Thanks for your response.

we called IRCC this morning and they are gonna send us another medical request in couple of weeks. Even they are not sure why it happened that way. Something to do with the agent who processed. Woudnt have pushed the profile to the eMed system. Anyway relieved :)...
I am glad it worked out for you.

Iglet

May 23, 2017
I applied for Common Law PR and OWP - CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. delivered: July. 12, 2018 (Police certificate and Schedule A submitted upfront).
App. returned: Aug. 21, 2018 (small thiks for fix)
App. delivered: Aug. 24, 2018
Waiting for AOR

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Quest on supporting document for the primary applicant - on the checklist it says "if you are in Canada and/or have previously travelled to Canada, you must also include pages of any passport in your possesion which bear an entry stamp made by a Canadian authority". When he entered Canada via custom at the airport, they did not stamp his passport. What should we provide?
Hello, a recommendation would be to include a written explanation for this item describing what you mentioned above and also state that you have included a copy of your boarding pass and itinerary/receipt for the trip as evidence to support the date of entry to Canada. Plus include a copy of your boarding pass and confirmation email of receipt and itinerary.