+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
After 33 months of wait i finally have gotten my golden Email. I had to do an immigration lawyer paid him alot of money. He sent a demand letter to Calgary office yesterday and they replied saying we will give out his PR with in a week and i got my PR today. Thank God ! Finally... Good luck to every one. Immigration lawyer really helped alot because i was tired of emailing IRCC through web forum or direct email.
Inbox you

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
For my COPR, The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?
Congraulation. Inbox you. thanks

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
For my COPR, The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?
It will take a while. Sometime a day or two.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Any Update from lvo calgary ?
No brother....do you know how much longer they will take to done ..eligibility:it’s on process criminality :it’s on process ..security:not started yet ..and they extend my medical until September2021 and my spouse medical as well but they extend her medical only for 3 months and it’s valid until end of this month ..

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
see, this is email from lvo calgary . its putting me very stress. whats going on here , i really dont know. can somebody help me here , i think we need to make togather and put email to minister. There 34 months . you know , my mind is totally crash, my one of the friend got the PR same similar case to me , if he got PR and why not me ? i dont know my wife is what she will realiaze on that situatuion. this is enough for me.

Thank you for your email.

Due to Covid, so many are waiting for their PR to be finalized but because of having overseas dependents are unable to have their applications finalized because of the Visa’s that the dependents need may expire before the dependent can be brought to Canada because of International travel not being fully open.

Sadly, you and your wife fall into this category. Yes, there is some International travel happening but we cannot finalize your landing and issue a visa for your wife to come to Canada until all International travel and offices are open to make sure everything goes smoothly.

We ask that you keep your work permit up to date, so please apply for an extension of whatever permits you have to stay in status so that once we are given the go ahead to land everyone you will be in status.

I am sorry this isn’t exactly what you wanted to hear today, I can appreciate your frustration and the desire to have your family united in Canada. We are doing our best to ensure everyone is kept safe and healthy.

can somebody help me here

• Sad
Reactions: harvai2224

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
see, this is email from lvo calgary . its putting me very stress. whats going on here , i really dont know. can somebody help me here , i think we need to make togather and put email to minister. There 34 months . you know , my mind is totally crash, my one of the friend got the PR same similar case to me , if he got PR and why not me ? i dont know my wife is what she will realiaze on that situatuion. this is enough for me.

Due to Covid, so many are waiting for their PR to be finalized but because of having overseas dependents are unable to have their applications finalized because of the Visa’s that the dependents need may expire before the dependent can be brought to Canada because of International travel not being fully open.

Sadly, you and your wife fall into this category. Yes, there is some International travel happening but we cannot finalize your landing and issue a visa for your wife to come to Canada until all International travel and offices are open to make sure everything goes smoothly.

We ask that you keep your work permit up to date, so please apply for an extension of whatever permits you have to stay in status so that once we are given the go ahead to land everyone you will be in status.

I am sorry this isn’t exactly what you wanted to hear today, I can appreciate your frustration and the desire to have your family united in Canada. We are doing our best to ensure everyone is kept safe and healthy.

I guess we have to come together for this I crossed 36 months and still counting. I’m not anti to any other visa applications but if international visits are getting approved for students why not us?
COVID is not spreading by outland dependents only. It’s really unfair.

Reactions: kaur20

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019

Has all security and criminality passed for you?