+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
After 33 months of wait i finally have gotten my golden Email. I had to do an immigration lawyer paid him alot of money. He sent a demand letter to Calgary office yesterday and they replied saying we will give out his PR with in a week and i got my PR today. Thank God ! Finally... Good luck to every one. Immigration lawyer really helped alot because i was tired of emailing IRCC through web forum or direct email.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
After 33 months of wait i finally have gotten my golden Email. I had to do an immigration lawyer paid him alot of money. He sent a demand letter to Calgary office yesterday and they replied saying we will give out his PR with in a week and i got my PR today. Thank God ! Finally... Good luck to every one. Immigration lawyer really helped alot because i was tired of emailing IRCC through web forum or direct email.
It’s your lawyer in edmonton ?

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
My wife's visitor visa was approved on Feb 1, she came to Canada on Feb 20, I notified the immigration office on Feb 22, and we got Decision made yesterday.
How long does your wife need to wait from submitting to get approved? can you share some tip for us cause I think its getting a bit difficult to get a visitor visa from that time. Many thanks

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations! Can you share Which immigration lawyer you consulted?

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
For my COPR, The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?