+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
seriously anybody have idea about cic calgary ? its very stress. people are getting invite very early without any strugle. look here we are still strugle. i never feel in my life like that. atleast they need understand. pepole are waiting so many year.
because of outland dependent they are not doing it. they literally told me “sorry we cannot finalize because spouse is in india”

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
My one of the friend, He just got PR in Jan 2021, he applied me before 10 days. his case also similar to me, his wife is also outland . she is comming in next month. its not like.

who said like that ? this is not true

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
My one of the friend, He just got PR in Jan 2021, he applied me before 10 days. his case also similar to me, his wife is also outland . she is comming in next month. its not like.

who said like that ? this is not true
cic saskatoon office said this to me i even have their email.

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
this is not true. I just gave you an example here. when did you contact ? if you have email reply can you send me here
Good Afternoon.

IRCC offices in New Delhi and Canada are not currently operating at full capacity.

At this time, IRCC Saskatoon cannot finalize the Permanent Residency of SHARMA, SHIVANI and KALIA, VISHAL

Thank you for your patience as IRCC navigates the current global pandemic.

Sincerely,

AS
IRCC-Saskatoon
Immigration Unit
THATS THE EMAIL

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Good Afternoon.

IRCC offices in New Delhi and Canada are not currently operating at full capacity.

At this time, IRCC Saskatoon cannot finalize the Permanent Residency of SHARMA, SHIVANI and KALIA, VISHAL

Thank you for your patience as IRCC navigates the current global pandemic.

Sincerely,

AS
IRCC-Saskatoon
Immigration Unit
THATS THE EMAIL
They sent this emailin december

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
They sent this emailin december
they are working now , My one of the close friend he just got PR in Jan 2021. he applied 11 May 2018 , & got both PR 11 Jan 2021(32 Month) . And I applied 22May 2018. His wife is comming next month from india.so, its totally depend of officer , how they are working.

your email replying it totally wrong.

Reactions: harvai2224

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
they are working now , My one of the close friend he just got PR in Jan 2021. he applied 11 May 2018 , & got both PR 11 Jan 2021(32 Month) . And I applied 22May 2018. His wife is comming next month from india.so, its totally depend of officer , how they are working.

your email replying it totally wrong.
I am directle gonna contact sasktoon cic tomorrow and will let you know what they said. Do you think its ok to contact them?

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
seriously anybody have idea about cic calgary ? its very stress. people are getting invite very early without any strugle. look here we are still strugle. i never feel in my life like that. atleast they need understand. pepole are waiting so many year.
Same on your boat my file was in Calgary now they move to vancouver and nothing is started..just medical passed on October 2020 ..Eligiblity:not started , criminality:started , Security:not started..it’s almost 26 months now ..and no idea what can I do !! so frustrating..

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
yes i heard about that, many people they have calgary office , now its moving vancouver , dont know why?
i don’t why ? they are doing like that .my medical is already expired since October 2020 I done my medical in 2019 ..and IRCC requested to extend and they are still waiting for the result! what about your eligibility and security and criminality? Did ask for a gcms notes?

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
i don’t why ? they are doing like that .my medical is already expired since October 2020 I done my medical in 2019 ..and IRCC requested to extend and they are still waiting for the result! what about your eligibility and security and criminality? Did ask for a gcms notes?
My file is still in calgary.

Mine is every thing is done. even my background is also done. according last call with cic lats friday. My remedical also done , doctors submitted on 10, they did receive on 15. now waiting waiting dont know

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
well , literally thare is so frustrating.

mine 34 month is running, almost nearly 3 year. yar who is taking to much time. seriously cic calgary’s, i dont know what are they doing.

i did my remedical as well. i finish on 6 and doctors submit on 10 , still dont know what are they doing. my wife is in back home almost 2.5 year . seriously, they cic calgary need to understand. well everybody doing work in covid and hardworking .

i applied 22 May 2018.
I’m in same boat too, Feb,2018 applicant dependent outland... still waiting. Its really depressing now.

Reactions: kaur20