+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
yes Sahil, my file transferred to Vancouver local office in oct 2019. They are not answering anything
Mine also transferred to VANCOUVER in oct 2019 and recently got adr in sep 2020 but nothing till now, do you have any email for vancouver lvo?

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Proof of cohabitation/relationship, Notice of assessment from CRA for both, Recent entry to canada with ports for both, letter of employment.
They ask me similar documents as well ..when did you apply your application for permanent residency? your spouse is inland to right

ravi patel

May 15, 2014
please everybody report on this email, belong to the immigration minister, write your scenario and explain what difficulties we're facing right now over CEC applications getting priorities.

Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

let me know your thoughts, and what immediate action should be taken..?
Thank you!

Reactions: Quesask1

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
well , literally thare is so frustrating.

mine 34 month is running, almost nearly 3 year. yar who is taking to much time. seriously cic calgary’s, i dont know what are they doing.

i did my remedical as well. i finish on 6 and doctors submit on 10 , still dont know what are they doing. my wife is in back home almost 2.5 year . seriously, they cic calgary need to understand. well everybody doing work in covid and hardworking .

i applied 22 May 2018.

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
well , literally thare is so frustrating.

mine 34 month is running, almost nearly 3 year. yar who is taking to much time. seriously cic calgary’s, i dont know what are they doing.

i did my remedical as well. i finish on 6 and doctors submit on 10 , still dont know what are they doing. my wife is in back home almost 2.5 year . seriously, they cic calgary need to understand. well everybody doing work in covid and hardworking .
i know it’s too frustrating even after decision made they are not giving copr. i don’t even know what to do now

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
seriously anybody have idea about cic calgary ? its very stress. people are getting invite very early without any strugle. look here we are still strugle. i never feel in my life like that. atleast they need understand. pepole are waiting so many year.