+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

collins4be

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Di

What is pre arrival letter?
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/ new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you. You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf. Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp. For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada). Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

sp1989

Aug 29, 2018
Finally the day has come, I have been waiting for since 24 months. Long time

Yesterday i received confirmation letter that eligibility pass and PR approved for me and my dependent.

Timeline
Me - Jan 2018
Medical - april 2018
Dependent added- june 2018
Dependent medical & biometrics- jan 2020
PR approved- Jan 2020

I am informed to wait till we schedule appointment to call you and give you PR status.
I hope everyone those who are still waiting will get their file approved soon..good luck

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019

Yesterday i received confirmation letter that eligibility pass and PR approved for me and my dependent.

Timeline
Me - Jan 2018
Medical - april 2018
PR approved- Jan 2020

I am informed to wait till we schedule appointment to call you and give you PR status.
I hope everyone those who are still waiting will get their file approved soon..good luck
Which province are you in?
Your dependent is your spouse ryt?
Did they ask for any relationship proofs.

anujcity

May 2, 2018

Timeline
Me - Jan 2018
Medical - april 2018
PR approved- Jan 2020

Congratulations man. VO?

Reactions: sp1989

sp1989

Aug 29, 2018
Which province are you in?
Your dependent is your spouse ryt?
Did they ask for any relationship proofs.
Yes my dependent is my spouce,
I am in Alberta. And last month they ask for additional documents including some forms again, employment letter again, and proof of relationship.

Reactions: LiliChung

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Yes my dependent is my spouce,
I am in Alberta. And last month they ask for additional documents including some forms again, employment letter again, and proof of relationship.
Great i am in Alberta as well March 2018 applicant added my Wife in September 2018 And i think they will ask me for the relationship proof for sure. Can you tell me deeply please what they need for relationship proof and what you give them?

Babbu.1

Nov 5, 2019

Timeline
Me - Jan 2018
Medical - april 2018
PR approved- Jan 2020

Good to hear little bit same status as your
AR feb 5
Called cic yesterday didn’t got proper answer asked me wait

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019

Timeline
Me - Jan 2018
Medical - april 2018
PR approved- Jan 2020

Timeline
Me - Jan 2018
Medical - april 2018
PR approved- Jan 2020

Hey congratulations!

Good to hear that you finally made it. Why did it take that long though? 24 months !!

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
March 16th still waiting so no panic guys just forget it get busy in daily routine it will come no point getting stressed about
Mine was held on BF shelf for final divorce decree and recently asked 2nd adr for divorce certificate just submitted in december so let's see

Reactions: LiliChung