+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

clvcanada

Jun 29, 2018
Please every one with the same issue share the comments here. I believe they are reviewing the files transferred to the office b/w January to March 2019.
My Timelime (OINP - 2 applicants)

AOR: Dec 28, 2018
File transferred to Etobicoke on Jan 2019.
ADR: Fingerprints requested on Feb 2019
Medical, Not started
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: in progress

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi,
I just received an update from the IRCC and I've been scheduled for an interview in a couple of weeks.
applied through OINP and its been 23 months already. They requested the below. Can someone please help me understand what that will ask me?
when I called CIC a couple of days ago, they mentioned that me PR is been approved.
Not sure why is this interview...

also, my work permit expires in Feb (I've my interview 12 days before my work permit expires)

Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.

-An interpreter, if required.

- Your sponsor (only if applying under the Family Class application) and their proof of citizenship or immigration status.

- 2 Photos for each person on this application (no photo of sponsor needed) taken within the last 6 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications.

- Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons only- including Live-in Caregivers)

 -Your valid passport. If you were deemed to be a Convention Refugee and are not in possession of your valid passport, please bring the copy provided to you by IRCC along with another piece of government-issued identification.

- Your Temporary Resident document issued by IRCC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record).
This is your landing interview. Either CIC requests your passport and issues you an immigrant visa, which you will then need to do your landing or it invites you for a landing interview at one of its offices. This approach applies to inland applicants. Your CoPR will be issued at the interview and you will officially become a permanent resident.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddr1990

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
Pre Arrival Letter

I applied under PNP paper based application in month of July 2019 & last week I received pre arrival letter before medical request..

what does it mean? How much time they will take for medical request??

Any suggestions pls

Ualberta

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Generally, when will come the invitation to pre-arrival letter? After the biometrics or before? I have not got the biometrics request but already received the invitation to pre-arrival letter?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi everyone

We apply under PNP in March 2018

They request medical and police certificate April 3, 2019

Medical pass April 16, 2019

The police certificate arrived on September 7, 2019 (the police certificate took a long time, 5 months)

Request additional documents on September 7, 2019 (Sechedule A and resume)

I have 22 months waiting for PR , I feel really frustrated, since we send the additional documents and we have not received any answer, I spoke with the IRCC and they said they would send a note to the officer and it would take a month to respond.

They told me that I pass it eligibility and they still working on security .....

Anyone in the same situation?

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Hi everyone

We apply under PNP in March 2018

They request medical and police certificate April 3, 2019

Medical pass April 16, 2019

The police certificate arrived on September 7, 2019 (the police certificate took a long time, 5 months)

Request additional documents on September 7, 2019 (Sechedule A and resume)

I have 22 months waiting for PR , I feel really frustrated, since we send the additional documents and we have not received any answer, I spoke with the IRCC and they said they would send a note to the officer and it would take a month to respond.

They told me that I pass it eligibility and they still working on security .....

Anyone in the same situation?
Same timeline. I am waiting too. Which visa office?

collins4be

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
AINP inland with 2 dependants
AR Jan 25 , 18
AOR Feb 25 , 18
ADR (RCMP fingerprint, RPRF and Schedule A )June 07, 18
MR June 07 18
MP June 27 , 18
Remedical Jan 13 2020
ADR(Employment letter, schedule A.)
But wife is pregnant so had to defer till June
Eligibility passes letter Jan 22
Prearrival letter jan 23
LVO Calgary
So still waiting

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Di
AR Jan 25 , 18
AOR Feb 25 , 18
MR June 07 18
MP June 27 , 18
Remedical Jan 13 2020
Prearrival letter jan 23
LVO Calgary
So still waiting
What is pre arrival letter?

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Di
AR Jan 25 , 18
AOR Feb 25 , 18
MR June 07 18
MP June 27 , 18
Remedical Jan 13 2020
Prearrival letter jan 23
LVO Calgary
So still waiting
did you get remedical and ADR on same day?