+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

atlas5645

Jun 7, 2018
In process, even in email from Calgary lvo they mentioned my application is in process and officer is already assigned to review
How could you contact Calgary LVO?

Mine was changed from “in progress” tto “application received” in the middle of July last year. When I called the call centre at the time, the agent told me, “just ignore application received,” but you guys seem to put a lot of importance to it. I am confused.

Gabriel82

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
How could you contact Calgary LVO?

Mine was changed from “in progress” tto “application received” in the middle of July last year. When I called the call centre at the time, the agent told me, “just ignore application received,” but you guys seem to put a lot of importance to it. I am confused.
I called cic and mine already 21 months complete so they put note to Calgary lvo regarding my application and then Calgary lvo emailed.

Reactions: LiliChung

Gabriel82

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
How you come to know that file is assign to officer.
Good Afternoon,

This is with respect to your application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee class.

I must advise you that although the processing time for Provincial Nominee applications is indicated as 15 to 19 months, applications that are transferred to a local IRCC office for further review do not follow the standard timeframes as indicated on the IRCC website. Applications may require additional review by an officer, if any issues concerning admissibility to Canada are noted. This application is currently in-process at the IRCC office in Calgary and is assigned to an officer for review.

This is the email that I got from Calgary lvo

Once a decision has been rendered, you will be notified in writing.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Good Afternoon,

This is with respect to your application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee class.

I must advise you that although the processing time for Provincial Nominee applications is indicated as 15 to 19 months, applications that are transferred to a local IRCC office for further review do not follow the standard timeframes as indicated on the IRCC website. Applications may require additional review by an officer, if any issues concerning admissibility to Canada are noted. This application is currently in-process at the IRCC office in Calgary and is assigned to an officer for review.

Are you with dependent?

atlas5645

Jun 7, 2018
Good Afternoon,

This is always confusing. Mine almost passed 24 months but when I called the CIC, the agent told me that she could not put any note about me. :(

Anyway, it seems that when the file is transferred to LVOs rather than decision is made in the ‘federal office,’ it takes much longer than usual. I guess that made my status from ‘in process’ to ‘application received,’ and stays as such. I don’t know what makes them transfer the file to LVOs in the first place, but hopefully, there’s no problem in my file.

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
This is always confusing. Mine almost passed 24 months but when I called the CIC, the agent told me that she could not put any note about me. :(

Anyway, it seems that when the file is transferred to LVOs rather than decision is made in the ‘federal office,’ it takes much longer than usual. I guess that made my status from ‘in process’ to ‘application received,’ and stays as such. I don’t know what makes them transfer the file to LVOs in the first place, but hopefully, there’s no problem in my file.
Did you got your medical request.

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Greetings!

We are processing our PR Paper-Based with MPNP, and I would like to know if I need to add the address of my official trip? I had traveled to NYC for two months a few years ago. Do i need to add the address of my stay?

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys here is my file status
AR Feb 5 2018
MR june 19 2018
MP july 6 2018
Pre arrival october 2018
Added spouse April 2nd 2019
After this nothing
Does anyone has similar status
File is in Winnipeg office
AR Feb 5 2018
MR june 19 2018
MP july 6 2018
Pre arrival october 2018
After this nothing
AR Feb 5 2018
MR june 19 2018
MP july 6 2018
Pre arrival october 2018
After this nothing
Hello,
Did you get any update from CIC? I have almost similar timelines AOR- Feb 2018 and added spouse in May 2019. My file is also in Winnipeg office. Please let me know if you receive any update from CIC this will helpful. Thank You!

Babbu.1

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,
Did you get any update from CIC? I have almost similar timelines AOR- Feb 2018 and added spouse in May 2019. My file is also in Winnipeg office. Please let me know if you receive any update from CIC this will helpful. Thank You!
No still no updates i will for sure let you know..did you called cic

Reactions: Quesask1

ddr1990

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,
I just received an update from the IRCC and I've been scheduled for an interview in a couple of weeks.
applied through OINP and its been 23 months already. They requested the below. Can someone please help me understand what that will ask me?
when I called CIC a couple of days ago, they mentioned that me PR is been approved.
Not sure why is this interview...

also, my work permit expires in Feb (I've my interview 12 days before my work permit expires)

Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.

-An interpreter, if required.

- Your sponsor (only if applying under the Family Class application) and their proof of citizenship or immigration status.

- 2 Photos for each person on this application (no photo of sponsor needed) taken within the last 6 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications.

- Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons only- including Live-in Caregivers)

 -Your valid passport. If you were deemed to be a Convention Refugee and are not in possession of your valid passport, please bring the copy provided to you by IRCC along with another piece of government-issued identification.

- Your Temporary Resident document issued by IRCC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record).

Reactions: clvcanada