+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Eisuk

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
We have the same message in GC key. Do you have any update?
Same here...
My spouse's name hasn't even been added to my app even tho I sent an add-on in April... and my application already exceeded 18 months. No update since August last year which was just the pre-arrival letter lol

girlsimple

Jan 12, 2015
Same here...
My spouse's name hasn't even been added to my app even tho I sent an add-on in April... and my application already exceeded 18 months. No update since August last year which was just the pre-arrival letter lol
Before the estimated competion is august 1 and I phoned IRCC and they said that they are waiting for the internal doctors to approved the extension of my medical, other than that everything is passed and complete then they will send it to ottawa for ppr. Is there someone here, experience this?[/QUOTE]

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
@,Euaik
There are two type of officer one that do everything last minute who are the the one dealing with our file pre arrival just comming after 16 month no medcal etc amd back ground check going on now
And the second type they fo everything with in first 8 month like your case med eligiblety erc all passed pre arrival letter arnd etc and then wait till your time has come that my answer to your question hope fully this help thanks

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
@EUSIK i think adding spouse may have delayed the process cas now your apouse have to go through secutity and medical etc i know that sucks lol its an extra task for officer lol

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

Please guide that how I can send my child renew passport to the IRCC after the AOR and before MR.
1. If I sent via webform then whether I can get confirmation once my passport attached to my file?
2. Whether I need to do notary on the passport copy and then need to scan and send to the IRCC or without any notary or true copy.

Thanks

Jasss007

Feb 21, 2019
Before the estimated competion is august 1 and I phoned IRCC and they said that they are waiting for the internal doctors to approved the extension of my medical, other than that everything is passed and complete then they will send it to ottawa for ppr. Is there someone here, experience this?
[/QUOTE]

I’m stuck at very same situation as yours. Estimated time of completion is aug 01,2019 and everything is passed just waiting for the medical extension. Btw what visa office is your file at?

Reactions: girlsimple

pappu1232000

Apr 17, 2011
What do you mean they said you didnt send the medical extension early is that wat you mean@pappu
No they, didn't ask for medical again ,but the status about my application as they said is your medical is expired and they are reviewing it for possible extension if not they request for another medical from past 2 months I got this answer

pappu1232000

Apr 17, 2011
@nav your medicsl done or not if medical done usually 4 weeks to 8 weeks
I applied in Dec 2017, it's been 20 months I am unable to understand what's the problem with them, I contacted them more than 20 times as they respond every time with same answer that everything is good, my medical is expired so they are reviewing to possible extension of medicals, I don't understand is this a reason to delay a file for, I told them I asked that I will submit it, then they say it will delay of you send without request, I don't understand what's problem with this immigration
Applied in dec 11 2017,
Got file number on Jan 25 2018,
Got medicals may 14 ,
Submitted medicals June 10 2018
Till now no update
And medical expired in June 10 2019
If I ask about status they respond medical expired waiting for officer to extend or request another

pappu1232000

Apr 17, 2011
Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia on December 11, 2017.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on July 16, 2018.
  • The medical examination results have expired.
    • kindly note that the medicals are currently being reviewed for a possible extension. The responsible office will contact the applicant if new medicals are required.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The application is currently pending final review by an officer.
  • If the application is approved:
    • your constituent will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
    • the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send your constituent a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

This is the reply I got if I request my constituency member of Parliament