+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

drae

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Friends,

Please guide that how I can send my child renew passport to the IRCC after the AOR and before MR.
1. If I sent via webform then whether I can get confirmation once my passport attached to my file?
2. Whether I need to do notary on the passport copy and then need to scan and send to the IRCC or without any notary or true copy.

Thanks
You just need to scan it and send it through web form. No notary needed. They will reply in a few days after saying they recieved the document and will add it to ur file

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hello all I got DM on july 25th. Called them and confirmed that application is approved agent told me LVO will contact you for landing interview. My file was processing at LVO Calgary(my local office) any idea how long calgary office take to schedule an interview.

Ranjeet706

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello all I got DM on july 25th. Called them and confirmed that application is approved agent told me LVO will contact you for landing interview. My file was processing at LVO Calgary(my local office) any idea how long calgary office take to schedule an interview.
Whats is your timeline

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
@Ranjeet i would say you hoing yo get your ppr before end of august i think re medical made bit of delay on yourcase but no worriea you are nearly done my advice not to touch them or ring them any more you might piss them off

Reactions: Ranjeet706

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
100% yiu will get it by end of august if you dont bother them you dont wanna catch themin bad mood to delay your application any further 4 weeks ppr sure