+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

bhanu995

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Friends
My application is PNP-Outland
Aor-feb 2
I did my medicals on sep 20.
Will my status change in CIC ?How long it will take to update

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Yes appreciate
Hello,

Apply : May 22 2018
AoR : Jul 27 2018
Adding Name for spouse : 20 Dec 2018.
Medical Request for me : 30 April 2019.
Medical Request for wife : Send the upfront , and they got it
PPR : waiting.

mine now, 17 month is running on. There is no update after status change Application received to in process on Sept 6 2019.
i called cic as well previous month, and they said we will finish under 18 month and my time card shows to me 18 Month.

what about your time card? is it longer ??

Any one know this similar kind of case. Please, Suggest to me

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Hello,

Apply : May 22 2018
AoR : Jul 27 2018
Adding Name for spouse : 20 Dec 2018.
Medical Request for me : 30 April 2019.
Medical Request for wife : Send the upfront , and they got it
PPR : waiting.

mine now, 17 month is running on. There is no update after status change Application received to in process on Sept 6 2019.
i called cic as well previous month, and they said we will finish under 18 month and my time card shows to me 18 Month.

what about your time card? is it longer ??

Any one know this similar kind of case. Please, Suggest to me
Which province and Visa office?
Good enough you got ur medical.
Mine AR 28 March 18. Waiting for MR

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Which province and Visa office?
Good enough you got ur medical.
Mine AR 28 March 18. Waiting for MR
Hello , Happy

province : AB
Visa : probably Calgary , never asked them about that but before was NS after then i dont know . it is transferred or not.

yes , I got the medical on 30 April 2019 and I did medical upfront for spouse and they got it as well.

what do you think if i got the medical then they will do on time or they will take longer.? because we have same case so i am just asking you.??

if any have same case like me please suggest to me so i can figure out.

Thank you

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Hello , Happy

Visa : probably Calgary , never asked them about that but before was NS after then i dont know . it is transferred or not.

yes , I got the medical on 30 April 2019 but I did medical upfront for spouse and they got it as well.

what do you think if i got the medical then they will do on time or they will take longer.? because we have same case so i am just asking you.??
No idea. It all depends upon office or officer. But you can always call them and asked about Eligibility or your background check. Their are number of February or March applicants who didn’t got their MR even. You will be lucky if you got your ppr sooner.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Hello , Happy

yes , I got the medical on 30 April 2019 and I did medical upfront for spouse and they got it as well.

if any have same case like me please suggest to me so i can figure out.

Thank you
I have the same case like you !

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Ya, I was also too Application received Status after then they update my ECAS status "In process" again.

Update the Status "Your Medical has been passed"

Now waiting for further update.

Let see
You will probably get PPR soon.
Btw what’s your timeline?