+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

maple777

Nov 17, 2016
Hello

I'm filling up form IMM5669 (06-2017)E. I don't know the date of birth of my mother's parents so I used * (star sign / asterisk) as per the instruction guide. But still I'm unable to validate this form.

Is there a particular format for placing *s? I used ****-**-**

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent help in this regard.

M

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
w the date of birth of my mother's parents so I used * (star sign / asterisk) as per the instruction guide. But still I'm unable to validate this form.

Hello

I'm filling up form IMM5669 (06-2017)E. I don't know the date of birth of my mother's parents so I used * (star sign / asterisk) as per the instruction guide. But still I'm unable to validate this form.

M
In this case, You don't need to validate form.

Kamal_002

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hello

M
Write the name of your mother in the signature box and then try to validate the form

Anonymous07

Oct 2, 2017
Hello,

I had a query regarding the recent letter I have gotten from IRCC. My recent letter consists of Application number, sponsor UCI number and the application said that "This application is accepted under the 2017 PGP intake"

I wanted to know what does this mean and what will be the next step can anyone interpret this for me. Thank you.

Kamal_002

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hello,

I had a query regarding the recent letter I have gotten from IRCC. My recent letter consists of Application number, sponsor UCI number and the application said that "This application is accepted under the 2017 PGP intake"

I wanted to know what does this mean and what will be the next step can anyone interpret this for me. Thank you.
This means that your application has been received by CIC for the parent sponsorship 2017. You will get another email for the sponsor approval after your application will be reviewed. This proeess can take couple of months or even longer.

Sanjeevarao

Sep 27, 2009
Hello,

That means they are working towards it. once the process complete you will receive a letter stating that you have met the requirements for sponsorship and for the rest process it is forwarded to a visa office depending on the applicants country

Sanjeevarao

Sep 27, 2009
Hello

M
Hi ...if you are sponsoring your mother ...she should have it on her passport and you should provided the exact date as in passport. If she is not accompanying any time and if she doesnt have a passport nor any school certificate where it shows date of birth, i would suggest get an appoximate date of birth and get an affidavit fairly notraized back home, and give that date of birth. make sure you use the same affidavit as a proof of date of birth everytime.

I am sorry here as i am not sure if she is still alive. incase if she is not and never had any documents of such proof just put approx date of birth. but make sure you are using same every where.

Last edited:

Sanjeevarao

Sep 27, 2009
My application was also received on 17th July but haven't heard anything from them. Good thing that you can see the update now. May be I can hope for same in a week or so...
Thats normal..you can check our tracker sheet by javiya.. you will find about other for an estimate.

Anonymous07

Oct 2, 2017
That means they are working towards it. once the process complete you will receive a letter stating that you have met the requirements for sponsorship and for the rest process it is forwarded to a visa office depending on the applicants country

How long does it usually take? Can you give me a rough estimation if you can assume. Thank you!

angelfyr

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-05-2012
Keep trying and check if all the information you are filling is exactly same as IMM0008 and try changing the no. of family members.
I actually have but I can only try so much in a day.

ECAS got updated again but I don't see the details yet:
October 4 - Decision Made
October 6 - PR Application in process

@Javiya please update tracker as necesssary :) Thank you!

angelfyr

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-05-2012
I actually have but I can only try so much in a day.

ECAS got updated again but I don't see the details yet:
October 4 - Decision Made
October 6 - PR Application in process

@Javiya please update tracker as necesssary :) Thank you!
Woohoo, just got the confirmation now.
Sponsorship has been approved and PR application has been sent to CPC-Ottawa