+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

jackdave

Jul 25, 2017
I tried almost every single combinations to link the file, but failed.
I used application number and last name
filled Place of Birth (city and country) same as 0008
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (from 2-5)
Thanks!

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried almost every single combinations to link the file, but failed.
I used application number and last name
filled Place of Birth (city and country) same as 0008
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (from 2-5)
Thanks!
After several unsuccessful attempts using different combinations, the system finally found the application and I almost missed it, because the "found" message is very similar to the previous "not found" messages and then you have to click another button to link it. Just check if this is not the case.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
did anybody received a new letter?
Dear Sir/Madam: This refers to your application to sponsor your parent or grandparent (PGP) XXXXXXXXX under the Family Class. Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2017. Please note that you will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) case processing system. Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Reactions: SpottedDick

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS does NOT allow without UCI. I do NOT have a UCI. I think there is some confusion.
ECAS allows other options instead of UCI, e.g. Receipt Number, which you can try.
You mentioned you applied for citizenship in the past, so you DO have an UCI.

Last edited:

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS allows other options instead of UCI, e.g. Receipt Number which you can try.
You mentioned you applied for citizenship in the past, so you DO have an UCI.
In addition, you submitted your application on July 31st. You should be able to check ECAS by end of August / beginning of September. Not before that.

SpottedDick

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Dear Sir/Madam: This refers to your application to sponsor your parent or grandparent (PGP) XXXXXXXXX under the Family Class. Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2017. Please note that you will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) case processing system. Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Got the same e-mail today. First official reply from the "black box"

Reactions: mufarina

DNL

Aug 10, 2017
Did you sponsor just one parent or both? I ask since I sponsored my mom and dad but this note (received via email today) only mentions my dad's name. Just confirming to see if that's normal :)

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Did you sponsor just one parent or both? I ask since I sponsored my mom and dad but this note (received via email today) only mentions my dad's name. Just confirming to see if that's normal :)
Probably because the mother is under dependent, or co-applicant. In my case in only one

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hi DNL, My letter also indicates on my Dad's name but my application status in MY CIC and Ecas indicates both my Father and Mother. So it seems that its just the format. They are only using the Principle applicant's name.

May I have your Time Line pls?

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
I got the same email today as well. What is the significance. Is it the official AOR ;)
Hi pav.scorpion, Didn't you receive the additional document request on 25th July? It is strange that you have AOR letter now.

Reactions: pav.scorpion

DNL

Aug 10, 2017
Hi DNL, My letter also indicates on my Dad's name but my application status in MY CIC and Ecas indicates both my Father and Mother. So it seems that its just the format. They are only using the Principle applicant's name.

May I have your Time Line pls?
Makes sense - i should probably check my CIC.

I want to say that its pretty similar to yours. Applied this year and received this email today.