Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
How did you get your UCI if they have not send you an AOR email? I have the same frustration because I did not hear anything yet so I used the receipt number (processing and pr payment made online) to check the status online and I was relieved they received it on May 4th...
Hi Bam0130, Your timeline?

Application delivered at IRCC?
Country of origin of your parents?
Date of ECAS status updated showing application received on May 04th?
Any additional doc request? Date?

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017

Hi Javiya, my application was sent May 1
It was delivered to IRCC on May 4th
I did not really check in ECAS until yesterday, July 19th as I was starting to worry why I did not hear anything, no AOR, no correspondence for additional documents or anything.
I call them today July 20 and they told me they don't send an AOR until they have opened and reviewed the application so I guess I just have to wait.

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017

Also country of origin is Philippines
My mom is here under supervisa so I used an address in Canada however my Dad is still in the Philippines but he will be here soon too under supervisa..

SpottedDick

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
I got our application linked to our CIC account (thanks to everybody who explained all tricky questions).
I can see our F00050XXXX file number.
Question: how does the AOR look like? When you say that you got the AOR, what exactly do you mean?
Thank you!

Vituan88

Dec 7, 2016
Do not worry, Mine too was received on 28th by courtier, received by David. Still haven't heard from IRCC, no ECAS update, no e-mail.

Give me following info to add you on tracker.

Country of origin for parents?
Application sent by ? Courier or PO Box?

Hi,
I calledvcic today, able to get hold of them ,they did receive my application and working on it.:)
My parents are from Vietnam

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
How did you get your UCI if they have not send you an AOR email? I have the same frustration because I did not hear anything yet so I used the receipt number (processing and pr payment made online) to check the status online and I was relieved they received it on May 4th...
Your UCI should be on your PR card. You can use that and put your information i.e. DOB, Country of Birth and Last name in ecas to see the status.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I got our application linked to our CIC account (thanks to everybody who explained all tricky questions).
I can see our F00050XXXX file number.
Question: how does the AOR look like? When you say that you got the AOR, what exactly do you mean?
Thank you!
if you got your file # mean got AOR, next you should be approve like a sponsor and file will be transferred to local visa office (LVO)

Reactions: SpottedDick

angelfyr

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-05-2012
Hi @Javiya
Can you also please add my timeline?
Parents Country: Philippines
Address Sent to: PO Box
Application Received: July 13

SpottedDick

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Quebec applicant
Application received May 30, file No. is known
Called on Friday, July 22 - no changes
Checked the linked application today - no messages from Feds though some changes in the 'Date Submitted' 'Details' and

'Date Submitted' now says July 20
'Details' has changed to 'Your Action Is Required'

Does' it mean that the file was sent to the Quebec Immigration for the sponsor's approval? Can Quebec applicants compare your files to mine?

Changing my avatar to Quebec flag in order to be more visible in the thread.

Update: July 20 was the date when I linked the account. Not sure if it's related to 'Date Submitted' or not.

Reactions: Alex_2017

Phoenix0110

Jun 20, 2017
Quebec applicant
Application received May 30, file No. is known
Called on Friday, July 22 - no changes
Checked the linked application today - no messages from Feds though some changes in the 'Date Submitted' 'Details' and

'Date Submitted' now says July 20
'Details' has changed to 'Your Action Is Required'

Does' it mean that the file was sent to the Quebec Immigration for the sponsor's approval? Can Quebec applicants compare your files to mine?

Changing my avatar to Quebec flag in order to be more visible in the thread.

Update: July 20 was the date when I linked the account. Not sure if it's related to 'Date Submitted' or not.
I am also a QC applicant.
Application received : May 26, Was showing in Ecas since June 23, no AOR. I was able to link my application.
The "Details" column is showing the same as yours "Your action is Required", but there are no messages or obvious actions.
I am wondering, as you are saying, if this means the file was sent to the QC immigration ministry, not sure.
If I receive any updates, I will let you know.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
@everyone : I am still seeing application received on May 26th in my ecas? Is it normal? I saw somewhere people are saying it is changing into in process (talking about the first stage i.e. sponsorship application status)

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I am from india. My siater sponsored our family (my parents and 2 dependents) . Our file is transferred to new Delhi visa office in december 2016 and we have completed medical and pcc in may 2017 and submitted it. My file status on ecas is "in process". How long will it take for passport request. Can anyone help me

Phoenix0110

Jun 20, 2017
@everyone : I am still seeing application received on May 26th in my ecas? Is it normal? I saw somewhere people are saying it is changing into in process (talking about the first stage i.e. sponsorship application status)
I have the same status, my app was received on May 26th as well :)

Reactions: xaideez