+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

swali2010

Feb 15, 2010
are you sure they ask for NOA not Option C print? note that they are two different documents. Who is the officer that signed the letter? Is it Officer ZKA?
I also got an email saying send us Option C Printout. I sent NOA. My officer was BD.

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
checked CIC online account this afternoon and found the sponsorship application status was updated to "Decision Made". The PR application status changed to"In progress". Can someone please update the tracking sheet?

Haven't got email yet.

Reactions: Cocoa and Alex_2017

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me here I am too worried. I sent my parents applicatiom on May 1, tracking details show it was delivered on May 4, my sister sent it for me as I was out of town. There was no signature shown when it was delivered. I keep waiting for a confirmation of receipt from CIC but nothing even now. Is it possible it got lost? If it does not reach to the right department on time (deadline is Aug.4,2017) will it be forfeited?please help me on this....

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hi, can anyone help me here I am too worried. I sent my parents applicatiom on May 1, tracking details show it was delivered on May 4, my sister sent it for me as I was out of town. There was no signature shown when it was delivered. I keep waiting for a confirmation of receipt from CIC but nothing even now. Is it possible it got lost? If it does not reach to the right department on time (deadline is Aug.4,2017) will it be forfeited?please help me on this....
You should check status using online tool. If it is nothing there, you probably should send another package and ask the tracking and signature. Good luck!

Reactions: Bam0130

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
You should check status using online tool. If it is nothing there, you probably should send another package and ask the tracking and signature. Good luck!
Thanks I did check using the receipt number when I paid and the main applicant's details my mom and it shows they received the appliction on May 4th, I will try call them and ask why I did not receive any email of AOR..

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Thanks I did check using the receipt number when I paid and the main applicant's details my mom and it shows they received the appliction on May 4th, I will try call them and ask why I did not receive any email of AOR..
It seems that CIC doesn't send AOR often now instead of DM letters. So next time you get the letter, it probably tells you that you have passed sponsorship!

Reactions: Bam0130

Vituan88

Dec 7, 2016
Hello,
Please help me,I'm starting getting worried now. My tracking detailed show my package was delivered and received by someone there on June 28. It has been almost a month now, but I haven't received any email from cic to let me know anything. I even check online status ,it said can't find my infos. Is that normal? should I call them to update? Please help me.

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
How to link the application

This is what I posted in the other thread, I hope it will help people here too.

There are some tricks when you try to link the applications. The info you type in needs to be exactly the same as the one you provided in your application form even the capital letters, space, etc. You only choose one of the birth place and the passport info. Now the most tricky part is the number of people in your application. It should be: sponsor (+ co-signer if there is any) + applicant (+co-applicant if there is any), in any case, children are not counted. But it is not always working, so try from 2 to whatever the number you used in your package.
Good luck!

Last edited:

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Hello all ,
Need some help to check online status on application. I am using my pr card number as identifier , but it says no information to present... do we need to do some steps like linking before able to see information

Thanks

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Hi can-quest, Congratulations about progress on your application.
If you have sent your NOAs along with the package, I do not think you need to send it again.
I am sure IRCC has your data and that's why they are asking for only your wife's NOAs.

However if you send it, it won't have any negative impact.

BTW, what's your parent's country of origin? And how did you send your package? Courier or PO Box?

You are added on the tracker.
Sent through Canada post on PO box. And country of origin is India for my parents

Thanks

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
checked CIC online account this afternoon and found the sponsorship application status was updated to "Decision Made". The PR application status changed to"In progress". Can someone please update the tracking sheet?

Haven't got email yet.
Done ! Congratulations !

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Yes they did
Haven't got any email yet but i can see through UCI that they did receive my application on May 11th.
How did you get your UCI if they have not send you an AOR email? I have the same frustration because I did not hear anything yet so I used the receipt number (processing and pr payment made online) to check the status online and I was relieved they received it on May 4th...

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hello,
Please help me,I'm starting getting worried now. My tracking detailed show my package was delivered and received by someone there on June 28. It has been almost a month now, but I haven't received any email from cic to let me know anything. I even check online status ,it said can't find my infos. Is that normal? should I call them to update? Please help me.
Do not worry, Mine too was received on 28th by courtier, received by David. Still haven't heard from IRCC, no ECAS update, no e-mail.

Give me following info to add you on tracker.

Country of origin for parents?
Application sent by ? Courier or PO Box?