2017 PGP Applicants

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Mine is also same number as yours (2 Sponsored + 2 Sponsors) but still didn't able to link mine. It just don't proceed without filling in City of birth and Country of birth, and when I filled those two things as well it just can't find anything. what browser did you tried, remember?
BTW - mine was delivered on 29July 2017 and I got AOR on 28Aug.
i use Chrome.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Everyone, i have received the second AOR2 on November 2nd and file has been transferred to NDVO. If someone can update the tracking sheet that would be great. Also, does anyone know if I have to link my application to my cic account? And how long will it take for 2017 applications? Thanks in advance!

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Everyone
CIC is requesting police certificates for my parents. I've two questions

• Does CIC need police certificates for last 10 years? or Do they need it from the age 18?
  • My parents were in Canada multiple times (on super visa) for more than six months in last 5 years. From back home do they need one police certificate (They are living in same area since long) or do they need separate police certificates for every time they were back home?

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi Everyone
CIC is requesting police certificates for my parents. I've two questions

• Does CIC need police certificates for last 10 years? or Do they need it from the age 18?
  • My parents were in Canada multiple times (on super visa) for more than six months in last 5 years. From back home do they need one police certificate (They are living in same area since long) or do they need separate police certificates for every time they were back home?
What do you mean by for last 10 years? They need the most recent one and it's clearly mentioned in the guideline if they have stayed more than 6 months in any country other than of their origin you need to get one from that country too. Hope this answers your question. Thanks!

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
What do you mean by for last 10 years? They need the most recent one and it's clearly mentioned in the guideline if they have stayed more than 6 months in any country other than of their origin you need to get one from that country too. Hope this answers your question. Thanks!
I meant my father is 65 and mother is 61. If they lived in different areas within the country(back home) since their 18th Bday, do they need it from all police stations where the lived for more than six months since their 18th Bday?

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
In the request letter it clearly says since age of 18. Guide only talks about filing application and the request for PCC comes in email after the fact

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I meant my father is 65 and mother is 61. If they lived in different areas within the country(back home) since their 18th Bday, do they need it from all police stations where the lived for more than six months since their 18th Bday?
Well not for the police certificate. They just need their current police certificate.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello,Please update the tracking sheet. I have received the second AOR2 on November 2nd and file has been transferred to NDVO.

flywith2010

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Hello,

I got selected in second round of family sponsorship and planning to apply.
Could you please help me with some basic information.

What form should I fill?
My case - I am PR In Canada and sponsoring my mom and dad together. NO co-sponsor spouse.

- Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking [IMM 1344] - I have filled this form and Put My Dad as Principal applicant. Do I need to fill another one for my Mother ?

- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] - To be filled for both parent ? Or only main applicant ( My Dad) ? I am mentioning my Mother as dependent.

-Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship [IMM 5768] - I think I need to fill this.

- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] - Should I fill one for my Dad and one for my Mother ?

- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] - I have no idea who should fill this ?

- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] - - Is it to be filled for both parent ? Or only main applicant ( My Dad) ?

- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] - Is it to be filled for both parent ? Or only main applicant ( My Dad) ?

Do I need to send two application sets ?

Please help me with these basic questions.

Thanks
Rod

Maan997

Oct 21, 2015
Hi Everyone
I got an additional DOC request from LVO for my parent's file.

They have asked for :
  • Original Police Certificates for both my father and mother.
  • Medical for my father only. (My mother had her medical done in August 2017 for Super visa, which she already got) so i am just wondering, are they going to use that medical for her?) - It doesn't make sense to me as Super Visa and Permanent Residence are two different things.
Any help for point number 2 is appreciated.

Thanks

Can you please write explicitly what the email excerpt was regarding the police certificate. Mine was only as below.

"
Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Original Police Certificates; please refer to our website for instructions.

"

It never says anywhere for one person or two. any comments??

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Online application status is "We have received your application to XYZ on..." but XYZ is my name instead of applicant. I am confused, as why it shows sponsored person name as sponsor instead of main applicant ? Anyone with similar scenario ..

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Can you please write explicitly what the email excerpt was regarding the police certificate. Mine was only as below.

"
Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Original Police Certificates; please refer to our website for instructions.

"

It never says anywhere for one person or two. any comments??

- Original *********** Police Certificates for yourself and your spouse; please refer to our website for instructions.

- Medical examination for yourself only; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Hello,

I got selected in second round of family sponsorship and planning to apply.
Could you please help me with some basic information.

What form should I fill?
My case - I am PR In Canada and sponsoring my mom and dad together. NO co-sponsor spouse.

- Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking [IMM 1344] - I have filled this form and Put My Dad as Principal applicant. Do I need to fill another one for my Mother ?
JK: This form has to be filled by you and mention details only for primary/principal applicant.

- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] - To be filled for both parent ? Or only main applicant ( My Dad) ? I am mentioning my Mother as dependent.
JK: Fill document for primary applicant and add your mother's information in the dependent section.

-Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship [IMM 5768] - I think I need to fill this.
JK: Sponsor fills this

- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] - Should I fill one for my Dad and one for my Mother ?
JK: Yes

- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] - I have no idea who should fill this ?
JK: This applies to you if you are in relationship as per Canadian law.

- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] - - Is it to be filled for both parent ? Or only main applicant ( My Dad) ?
JK: This has to be filled only if there are additional dependents to primary applicant.

- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] - Is it to be filled for both parent ? Or only main applicant ( My Dad) ?
JK: Both

Do I need to send two application sets ?
JK: 1 application set with all the required documents.

Please help me with these basic questions.

Thanks
Rod
Please see inline response.

Reactions: flywith2010