+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 Dec / 2018 Jan applicants !ONLY!

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by leolea, May 27, 2019.

1. Same happened with me today called CIC to check....automated messages says cannot locate your file in our database please verify your details ....but when I go to online services I can see my file their...so stressed today

2. When is your received date?

3. 8Jan 2018

4. Hi everyone.
    It is a very slow week.

Please cic officers do your job lol.

5. Just recieved one more ghost update
    First ghost update 14th may everything passed
    Second ghost update today don’t know what’s its about medical expired since 19 may

6. Got my second GU today. When I clicked in, Review of medical result was updated to “Jun 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.” I guess they extended my ME.

7. I wonder how do u know if they have extended your medical?

8. They are probably on vacation lol.

9. It is shown on my profile as:

Review of medical results
    • June 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

iamgursingh likes this.
  10. I see. Thanks!

11. I am 2018 Jan applicant and do not start security yet. In addition, my medical will expire on 24 Jun. There is no update since I received pre-arrival.

I tried to call CIC call centre, 888-242-2100. However, I did not talk to CIC agents on this number. What is option to talk to CIC representative?
    I would like to ask if my medical will be extended.

12. Same here, Jan AR and June 20 MP.
    I called them today 1-888-242-2100, cannot remember exactly how to press the button maybe 1-1-2-1 and then 0?
    Security not started yet, no medi extend, nothing happened after last August... they said just wait...trying to be a patient person now....

13. Press 22260 .

14. Like a lot of buddies for Aor Jan, I got ghost update today and my medical result has changed to
    • June 30, 2018 You passed the medical exam
    From just you passed the medical exam.
    Hope something got started.

15. Any Jan applicant who did not get ghost update or medical extension yet? My medical pass is 20 June

leolea and mrmraq like this.