+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

A.G.Pennypacker

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
arandas said:
Thanks to god.

Thank you brothers, I received my nomination today.

I have a question: I have a valid study permit in Canada and i am supposed to begin my studies next Jan, but the problem is that my studies will be in Ontario, So do you think if i traveled to Ontario as a student, Will this affect my PNP application as i will be living in a different province?
Hi Arandas, congrats on your nomination! I'd strongly recommend that you live in NS while awaiting PR - it looks better to CIC. They (CIC) may question your intent to live in the nominating province if you're residing in Ontario. Quick question though: how did you manage to obtain a nomination from NS? I was certain that their pnp streams did not accept international students. (maybe I'm wrong).

Thanks

arandas

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
arandas said:
Thanks to god.

I have a question: I have a valid study permit in Canada and i am supposed to begin my studies next Jan, but the problem is that my studies will be in Ontario, So do you think if i traveled to Ontario as a student, Will this affect my PNP application as i will be living in a different province?
sarapatriciaf said:
You live in this moment in Canada? Is probably better that you're go to study in NS, for immigration purposes. I suggest that you can call CIC immigration, there's a call center, and tell them your situation, if you can change of school because you've been nominated to NS. I have the student visa in Montreal, I'm going to finish in January...But, If I get the nomination I'm moving there.
A.G.Pennypacker said:
Hi Arandas, congrats on your nomination! I'd strongly recommend that you live in NS while awaiting PR - it looks better to CIC. They (CIC) may question your intent to live in the nominating province if you're residing in Ontario. Quick question though: how did you manage to obtain a nomination from NS? I was certain that their pnp streams did not accept international students. (maybe I'm wrong).

Thanks
No, I'm not in Canada, I have the visa and i was preparing to travel in the next month.
But, now i don't know what to do?

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arandas said:
No, I'm not in Canada, I have the visa and i was preparing to travel in the next month.
My suggesttion is that if possible deferred your university or college semester and send you appliocatio to CIO. May be you will get your PR during that time.

Thanks

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
arandas said:
Is Better for you change the school, because if CIC wants to remove your application as permanent residence, they can do that, they probably can ask your truly intention for live in NS...and also, you don't have anything sure until CIC give to you the residence card. Blessings!!!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
arandas said:
Thanks to god.

Congrats! Pls, thread carefully.

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
dear friend

i will answer the q like this what do y think ?????

What job opportunities have you found in Nova Scotia? Submit supporting documentation to verify.

Honestly, I have searched the net for job opportunities not for NS only but in any part of Canada as I am striving to come and live in this great nation, I have registered in many web engines searching for jobs, JOB BANK, LoonLounge, CareerBuilder, Jobrabido, and many other recruiting agencies are examples of these sites. Lately, I have started to search for jobs in NS and contacted some companies by email, I know it is hard to catch a job while I am out of Canada, but I never quite, I’ll try again and again doing so till after I come to your side. See attachments emails:...................................................................................................

plesae help advice me my best friends

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My suggestion is not send this as you mentioned that you applied all over canada means you want to go canda not NS which will effect your case. Be focuse on NS serach jobs in NS apply you will get auto reply attached auto reply.

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:
dear friend

i will answer the q like this what do y think ?????

What job opportunities have you found in Nova Scotia? Submit supporting documentation to verify.

Honestly, I have searched the net for job opportunities not for NS only but in any part of Canada as I am striving to come and live in this great nation, I have registered in many web engines searching for jobs, JOB BANK, LoonLounge, CareerBuilder, Jobrabido, and many other recruiting agencies are examples of these sites. Lately, I have started to search for jobs in NS and contacted some companies by email, I know it is hard to catch a job while I am out of Canada, but I never quite, I'll try again and again doing so till after I come to your side. See attachments emails:...................................................................................................

plesae help advice me my best friends
Don't quoted that you search jobs other than NS. Please send some jobs ads that you search in NS related to your NOC.

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ok.but i do not have any communication before i received the changes (questions),but i have one or two after he asked the q.it is fine to send one email only :'(

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can attached even after one but only NS it was good to have before one but I think it will be great to have old

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:
ok.but i do not have any communication before i received the changes (questions),but i have one or two after he asked the q.it is fine to send one email only :'(
I think its doesn't matter because I also sent communication after they asked me and they approved my nomination but you should send any communication.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Need your help and support here..

I applied for FSW 2014 Visa in NOC- 2173 but unfortunately it is not in the CAP...My application will be returned possbily by Feb end.
I am now planning to apply for NS PNP 2015..and getting all my docs ready for the Regional skilled Labour Market Stream 2015...

a) How do i show them that I have sincere intention to stay permanently in NS..
b) How do i show ''Correspondence from previous attempts to immigrate to Canada through provincial or federal immigration categories. Please include correspondence received from the provincial or Canadian government associated with each previous application'' . Since I will receive mail by Jan end or Feb Starting only...

Guys pls help who have faced the same situation..

Regards
Deepak

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear sohaila
I sent all docs on saturday.and the emais.when I will hear any news or nomination if everything is ok? I hope not recieving any other extra Q.

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:
Dear sohaila
I sent all docs on saturday.and the emais.when I will hear any news or nomination if everything is ok? I hope not recieving any other extra Q.
Its depend upon case officer, I think you will get in 2 weeks.
I received mine in two days.

Thanks

emakris

Apr 2, 2014
Hello All,

Congrats to you that have been nominated!!
I am an applicant of 31st March and I see that no hope left for us:(

Can anybody who has been allready nominated share with me the settlement plan?
Thank you in advance.