+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
pharm said:
Dear friends,

I received the following email from NS office today,November 12, 2014. My application received on March 14. What is the next step? I already applied to FSW2014 in May 2014.

This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the
assessment stage. During this stage, processing of your application can take up to three
months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of
applications received by this office.

Please note: Should you be nominated by the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you will be
responsible to complete and submit an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You
can familiarize yourself with the requirements here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp
Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Courier: 1741 Brunswick St., Suite 110A, Halifax NS
Mail: P.O. Box 1535, Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Ph: (902) 424-5230; Fax: (902) 424-7936
www.novascotiaimmigration.com
nsnp @ gov.ns.ca
Go with whichever one that gives you PER first, if you so wish!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
pharm said:
Dear friends,

I received the following email from NS office today,November 12, 2014. My application received on March 14. What is the next step? I already applied to FSW2014 in May 2014.

This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the
assessment stage. During this stage, processing of your application can take up to three
months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of
applications received by this office.

Please note: Should you be nominated by the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you will be
responsible to complete and submit an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You
can familiarize yourself with the requirements here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp
Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Courier: 1741 Brunswick St., Suite 110A, Halifax NS
Mail: P.O. Box 1535, Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Ph: (902) 424-5230; Fax: (902) 424-7936
www.novascotiaimmigration.com
nsnp @ gov.ns.ca
If you get PER for FSW. Than dump NS. ;D

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
Hello everyone!
There's someone here that has been applied in 2 provinces at the same time? I Need to know if there is anyone that has been applied and how could get get the nomination for Nova Scotia, how can you prove that you will actually set there. Thank you very much !!!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
sarapatriciaf said:
Hello everyone!
There's someone here that has been applied in 2 provinces at the same time? I Need to know if there is anyone that has been applied and how could get get the nomination for Nova Scotia, how can you prove that you will actually set there. Thank you very much !!!
I sent you a pm.

tundebond 12

Jan 29, 2014
Hello everyone,
Am at my assessement stage in my PNP for nova scotia and i recieved a mail today to give answers to the following IN YOUR OWN WORDS, please tell me and be specific and in depth in your responses regarding:

· Have you previously applied to any other immigration programs in Canada? If yes, when and what was the outcome

· How you found out about Nova Scotia, and the Nova Scotia Nominee Program

· When you found out about the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

· How long and why you have been considering immigration to Canada and why choose Nova Scotia specifically

· What do you know about Halifax, Nova Scotia? Have you researched the neighborhoods in the city? Do you know where approximately you may wish to live, where your children may go to school, where you would shop, about health care etc? Have you reached out to anyone living in Halifax? The information that you have provided in your application responses are very generic and indicates that in-depth research has not been conducted considering the fact that you are thinking about moving your family to a place that you have never visited but where you intend relocate to to live for the foreseeable future. ? Provide evidence that you are researching into living in Halifax and planning your settlement.

can anyone give me some cue to such qestions and i have also applied for Fsw waiting for PER.

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
tundebond 12 said:
Hello everyone,
Am at my assessement stage in my PNP for nova scotia and i recieved a mail today to give answers to the following IN YOUR OWN WORDS, please tell me and be specific and in depth in your responses regarding:

· Have you previously applied to any other immigration programs in Canada? If yes, when and what was the outcome

· How long and why you have been considering immigration to Canada and why choose Nova Scotia specifically

· What do you know about Halifax, Nova Scotia? Have you researched the neighborhoods in the city? Do you know where approximately you may wish to live, where your children may go to school, where you would shop, about health care etc? Have you reached out to anyone living in Halifax? The information that you have provided in your application responses are very generic and indicates that in-depth research has not been conducted considering the fact that you are thinking about moving your family to a place that you have never visited but where you intend relocate to to live for the foreseeable future. ? Provide evidence that you are researching into living in Halifax and planning your settlement.

can anyone give me some cue to such qestions and i have also applied for Fsw waiting for PER.
Hey! have you previously applied for other provinces? You have to start looking people from there...by facebook, of your country, for example, and talk to them, if you are in Canada, and if is possible to you get to know Halifax, go for it! looking for jobs, evidences, that you can indicates you're so interested to move there...Good Luck!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
tundebond 12 said:
Hello everyone,

Lucky guy! Very straight forward questions. Did you apply to any canadian immigration (fsw, pnp, quebec etc) before or presently that you are willing to let go for nsnp? If yes, withdraw it in writing and inform nsoi about it. Secondly, research every other things you were asked from people living halifax, ns and google/social media to answer the remaining questions. Finally, if you are waiting for PER (probably, from fsw 2014), then when did you apply? What is your canadian destination there (is it same as NS in your apps or different)? If different, think of withdrawing one- either nsnp or fsw2014. But think of the one with more advantages before doing so.
In all, you have very good chances in succeeding in both programs. Cheers!

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello all

at this time i prepare my self to submite the email to NSNP TO answer all questions from the programm officer with attaches documents(evidance,bank satatment,emails, cost evaluation for my apartmenrs from third party ....etc ) .but i worry if he/she will asking me if you are applly to another program and which province you put in the form (canda destination area you prefer.i wrote alberta :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ in FSW2014

I hope to not recevied another inquiry email??? what do you think?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
eng.suzan said:
hello all

at this time i prepare my self to submite the email to NSNP TO answer all questions from the programm officer with attaches documents(evidance,bank satatment,emails, cost evaluation for my apartmenrs from third party ....etc ) .but i worry if he/she will asking me if you are applly to another program and which province you put in the form (canda destination area you prefer.i wrote alberta :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ in FSW2014

I hope to not recevied another inquiry email??? what do you think?
Try to give them a very convincing reply and address all the question they asked.
Most probably they would ask you to withdraw your FSW application before they issue you nomination.

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Ii is possible to send me anomination letter if i answering all the Q in details and covering what he wants ?and if he does not asking me about any program that i apply for ? should i mention this for him ?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
eng.suzan said:
Ii is possible to send me anomination letter if i answering all the Q in details and covering what he wants ?and if he does not asking me about any program that i apply for ? should i mention this for him ?
If he does not ask than why would you answer :D

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
Hello friends! I have a question...to everybody who received the pre-screening letter and then the (email) where the Agent tells you about the different things that they need, to everyone asked updates or corrections in the Canada's forms? THX!!

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
any news about January 2015 Nova Scotia program ?