+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
Guys... while preparing the bank draft to pay the fee to cic it is wriitten that it is payable to "Receiver General for Canada" but the but the draft is payable at which location in canada?
plz reply

bluemoon2014

Aug 26, 2014
panjaab said:
Is it possible that NSOI choose the nominees before Dec. 2014?

Who knows ,they only care about their holidays possible !! They made my family in very difficult situation by their crazy misguide, the will get retributions by God unless they issue a good solution and make concerned applicants satisfied for apologize!!!

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Bhavin5503 said:
SAD and Pathetic bunch of idiots who started this RLMD scheme with no planning and foresight.

1-Why the hell they accepted applications till April 28?
2-Why incomplete files processed?
3- Originally told that unprocessed application will be in queue and now told that will be returned?
Stupid.... Absolutely Nuts.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
1 - I think and hope NSOI will earn, accepting applications till the 28th may have been too long. Yes they may have other goals BUT once it was clear that apps were NOT going to be in line for 2015, the stream should have been closed. It may also form a basis for asking for more RLMD cap next year but still think this was a mistake.

2 - I'm not aware of incomplete files being processed. Asking for paystubs, employment verification, updating finacial statement is not the same as incomplete

3 - NSOi stated very clearly , before your apply to read the rules - It states that the rules can change at any time. Meaning...if you're not comfortable with the change and the rule DO NOT apply. Apply to another program. Once you agree to the rules and apply, you imply that you're ok withthe terms and conditions.

NSOI's RLMD compared to other provinces isn't bad (except for the low cap). OINP would have charged you $1500, whether you get nominated or not. Go to OINP page and see the complaining. NSOI charged you $0.

From a processing time standpoint, it is not as efficient as FSW but better than SINP and many other provincial programs

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
tenkrun10 said:
1 - I think and hope NSOI will earn, accepting applications till the 28th April have been too long. Yes they may have other goals BUT once it was clear that apps were NOT going to be in line for 2015, the stream should have been closed. It may also form a basis for asking for more RLMD cap next year but still think this was a mistake.

2 - I'm not aware of incomplete files being processed. Asking for paystubs, employment verification, updating finacial statement is not the same as incomplete

3 - NSOi stated very clearly , before your apply to read the rules - It states that the rules can change at any time. Meaning...if you're not comfortable with the change and the rule DO NOT apply. Apply to another program. Once you agree to the rules and apply, you imply that you're ok withthe terms and conditions.

NSOI's RLMD compared to other provinces isn't bad (except for the low cap). OINP would have charged you $1500, whether you get nominated or not. Go to OINP page and see the complaining. NSOI charged you $0.

From a processing time standpoint, it is not as efficient as FSW but better than SINP and many other provincial programs

+1

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I do not think so you need the address for draft because when I did it draft for my CEC application. There is no address require.

However, you can pay online fee if you have option in PNP application.

bst2011 said:
Guys... while preparing the bank draft to pay the fee to cic it is wriitten that it is payable to "Receiver General for Canada" but the but the draft is payable at which location in canada?
plz reply

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Nothing is wrong and fair. When our application has not been selected means immigration system is wrong and if selected means immigration system is ok.

It happened so no need to frustration because it happened with me 2 times in FSW and SINP but finally I have applied under CEC.

Just need patience and be ready with all the documents so you don't miss any opportunity to apply any immigration programs.

tenkrun10 said:
1 - I think and hope NSOI will earn, accepting applications till the 28th may have been too long. Yes they may have other goals BUT once it was clear that apps were NOT going to be in line for 2015, the stream should have been closed. It may also form a basis for asking for more RLMD cap next year but still think this was a mistake.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
sjulien said:
Nothing is wrong and fair. When our application has not been selected means immigration system is wrong and if selected means immigration system is ok.

It happened so no need to frustration because it happened with me 2 times in FSW and SINP but finally I have applied under CEC.

Just need patience and be ready with all the documents so you don't miss any opportunity to apply any immigration programs.
That's it!

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
I just called NSIO right now. Talked with A. Parker. They have opened up to 17 march apps but for processing they are only at beginning of 14 march. If they will not select 150 up to 14 then they will process 17 march's apps accordingly .......! :p

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeo17 said:
By God's grace I received my nomination yesterday. I have been silent observer on this forum since my application. Would really like to thank everyone here for their valuable guidance and help. I have filled the form for spreadsheet.

I'll be really thankful if somebody could point me to illustrative guide for next steps to be taken after nomination, if there is any.

Again thanks a lot and wishing best of luck for future to everyone !
Great congrates RAM

jamcivic

Nov 18, 2013
tenkrun10 said:

Well said agree with you totally

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
tenkrun10 said:

Maybe you're right but the problem here isn't the rules what they imposed. The problem here is how they are processing all applications. If they are nominating most of people who sent their applications up to March 14 and they have been nominating over 100 people till now, it's unfair. They are saying that they received more than 400 applications in just one day. So, if they knew that had more than 400 nominations in one day, Why they accepted so many applications??? For example in my case, I applied on April 3, I tried to give them all corrects forms and documents I paid a lot of money to a consultant, also I got stress because I am working right now and my boss is an awful person he almost fires to me, etc. I was so glad when my consultant told me that I reached to be into this program because NSOI closed on April 28. I think most of people from here think the same as me.

My point of view is if NSOI had 500 applications before March 14 or till March 14, they would have closed this stream in that date. It's easy to do that. It would be fine for me because I wouldn't have spent time, money and bad moments.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
If someone is interested in making more pressure about this issue here is the Government of Nova Scotia's email:

ASKUS @ gov.ns.ca