+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I am really upset about your situation. But in case they will ask you that why you have not submitted your application early.

HOPE :) said:

Maybe you're right but the problem here isn't the rules what they imposed. The problem here is how they are processing all applications. If they are nominating most of people who sent their applications up to March 14 and they have been nominating over 100 people till now, it's unfair. They are saying that they received more than 400 applications in just one day. So, if they knew that had more than 400 nominations in one day, Why they accepted so many applications??? For example in my case, I applied on April 3, I tried to give them all corrects forms and documents I paid a lot of money to a consultant, also I got stress because I am working right now and my boss is an awful person he almost fires to me, etc. I was so glad when my consultant told me that I reached to be into this program because NSOI closed on April 28. I think most of people from here think the same as me.

My point of view is if NSOI had 500 applications before March 14 or till March 14, they would have closed this stream in that date. It's easy to do that. It would be fine for me because I wouldn't have spent time, money and bad moments.

Feb 14, 2013
the answer would be simple ,
1. is it be right to send incomplete application or without fare documents?
2. if nsoi received large nos of applications why they donot stop their program.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
If you think you are correct them drop a mail them and force them to accept your application.

raghubir singh said:
2. if nsoi received large nos of applications why they donot stop their program.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
sjulien said:
I am really upset about your situation. But in case they will ask you that why you have not submitted your application early.

I didn't submit my application early because I didn't know on time when NSOI announced this stream. I realized about this program on March 18 and It just took me 2 weeks to collect all my complete forms and documents support. However, NSOI never said that they only contemplate people who sent their applications before March 14. What a shame! :mad: :( :(

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
raghubir singh said:
I agree with you on point 2. As you says, if NSOI knew that had over 400 applications in just one day, Why they accepted so many applications until April 28?? I think they felt that would not be able to process so many applications. Now, my question is, What will happen for next year?? Will they only accept applications in one day?? Think, How many applications people will send in just one day??? They will have to enhance their method of selection to do a more professional job. Or, they must keep in queue all unprocessed applications. I think it would be a great idea.

Feb 14, 2013
:)i request all the applicants who are in waiting ,send more and more request to increase the cap or
keep the applications in process for next year caps . ;D

bluemoon2014

Aug 26, 2014
I would like to share you what I wrote to askus@gov.ns.ca , I will share you while i get response. Pls never mind the format here changed.

------------

Dear Madam and Sir,

Today I write you because I want to have an effective communicate with Nova Scotia Immigration Office (NSOI) by your kindly help.

Nova Scotia Immigration Office officially announced a new immigration stream on their website on 6th of March 2014 named "Regional Labor Market Demand "stream below mentioned as RLMD.

In this stream they changed their criterion frequently mainly in some points:

Criterion announced at 6th of March 2014
Criterion changed after
IELTS score : Accept both academic and General
General only
NOC list
Changed follow CIC require
No Cap announced
Cap is 150
Any applications that are not processed will be KEEP IN QUEUE for next year
Any applications that are not processed will be RETURNED to applicants.

NSIO may change all their criterion frequently, I don’t have any comment on them, BUT I must complain with them:

⑴ They opened RLMD on 6th March of 2014 , they closed RLMD on 28th April of 2014. Total in 38 working days.

⑵ Their calling answer is they received 5000 number of applications,before they said 3000 also. And some days they received around 400 apps in ONE day.

⑶ Now they are working on files received from 6th March 2014 until 14th March 2014. Total in 7 (seven) working days.They are nominate 112 nominees now and their calling answer they will not work on apps which received after 14th March 2014.

My question is : If they need 150 nominees,they should close this stream as early as possible , why they opening 38 days collecting 3000 (or 5000 apps some day with 400 apps in one day) ,but they only work on 7 days’ apps.

If they closed this stream on March I was NOT :

Ask leaves for IELTS examination.- It spent me almost whole night after work a period for prepare and to go to the main city for exam.

Talk with my bosses, prepare working proof documents and salary sheet as NSOI requested with my company that make company worried I will leave this company.

Ask leaves go many places for collect request documents.

Ask an agent for double check with spent me around 20,000 CAD.

Now what I did is past ,complain for what I lost is really no much meaning, the only professional job I hope NSOI will do is like what their state on website before to keep applications that are not processed IN QUEUE for next year 2015. Or may they increase the cap this time.

Please the government , please help me to communicate NSOI to find a reasonable solution if they put applications that are not processed IN QUEUE for next year 2015 would be suitable. Or may they increase the cap.NSOI should face and admit for their mistake.

My whole family will appreciate a lot on what you concerned.

Especially my 8-year daughter,we are expecting day and night together nearly in half year and her young dreams are all here.

Many thanks again for your king help in advance,I am expecting I can get your response !

Best regards.

tri-junction

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May'14
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
30th Aug'14 (PER)
Med's Request
21st Oct'14
Med's Done....
15th Nov'14
Passport Req..
DM on 21st Feb15
I guesss we will find out the status of missing Malaysian plane before finding the status of our application. they got my application on Mar'18 and no update till date!! on the other hand I applied FSW on May 14 and I already got PER mail!!

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
hi guys i have sent my additional documents today by an email . when do u think i will get reply from them??/ is there any chance of refusal also. AJ IS MY OFFICER .plz advice

eimo0550

Aug 31, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Anshallah
Nomination.....
Anshallah
AOR Received.
Anshallah
IELTS Request
Anshallah
File Transfer...
Anshallah
Med's Request
Anshallah
Med's Done....
Anshallah
Interview........
Anshallah
Passport Req..
Anshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Anshallah
LANDED..........
Anshallah
I know a lot of applicants who have submitted for NS PNP Program & FSWP 2014 and fortunately , got nomination & PER (FSWP 2014) at the same time. Of course, most of them go ahead FSWP and neglect nomination letters . I hope that increase the chance of other applicants who are looking for NS PNP

Finally, I am sure God keep THE BEST for every one and will give on the BEST TIME

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
tri-junction said:
I guesss we will find out the status of missing Malaysian plane before finding the status of our application. they got my application on Mar'18 and no update till date!! on the other hand I applied FSW on May 14 and I already got PER mail!!

Could you tell me, What does mean PER mail?

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
bluemoon2014 said:
I would like to share you what I wrote to askus @ gov.ns.ca , I will share you while i get response. Pls never mind the format here changed.

------------

Dear Madam and Sir,

Today I write you because I want to have an effective communicate with Nova Scotia Immigration Office (NSOI) by your kindly help.

Nova Scotia Immigration Office officially announced a new immigration stream on their website on 6th of March 2014 named "Regional Labor Market Demand "stream below mentioned as RLMD.

In this stream they changed their criterion frequently mainly in some points:

Criterion announced at 6th of March 2014
Criterion changed after
IELTS score : Accept both academic and General
General only
NOC list
Changed follow CIC require
No Cap announced
Cap is 150
Any applications that are not processed will be KEEP IN QUEUE for next year
Any applications that are not processed will be RETURNED to applicants.

NSIO may change all their criterion frequently, I don't have any comment on them, BUT I must complain with them:

⑴ They opened RLMD on 6th March of 2014 , they closed RLMD on 28th April of 2014. Total in 38 working days.

⑵ Their calling answer is they received 5000 number of applications,before they said 3000 also. And some days they received around 400 apps in ONE day.

⑶ Now they are working on files received from 6th March 2014 until 14th March 2014. Total in 7 (seven) working days.They are nominate 112 nominees now and their calling answer they will not work on apps which received after 14th March 2014.

My question is : If they need 150 nominees,they should close this stream as early as possible , why they opening 38 days collecting 3000 (or 5000 apps some day with 400 apps in one day) ,but they only work on 7 days' apps.

If they closed this stream on March I was NOT :

Ask leaves for IELTS examination.- It spent me almost whole night after work a period for prepare and to go to the main city for exam.

Talk with my bosses, prepare working proof documents and salary sheet as NSOI requested with my company that make company worried I will leave this company.

Ask leaves go many places for collect request documents.

Ask an agent for double check with spent me around 20,000 CAD.

Now what I did is past ,complain for what I lost is really no much meaning, the only professional job I hope NSOI will do is like what their state on website before to keep applications that are not processed IN QUEUE for next year 2015. Or may they increase the cap this time.

Please the government , please help me to communicate NSOI to find a reasonable solution if they put applications that are not processed IN QUEUE for next year 2015 would be suitable. Or may they increase the cap.NSOI should face and admit for their mistake.

My whole family will appreciate a lot on what you concerned.

Especially my 8-year daughter,we are expecting day and night together nearly in half year and her young dreams are all here.

Many thanks again for your king help in advance,I am expecting I can get your response !

Best regards.
THANK YOU so much for sharing this with us. I hope everything goes right.

Feb 14, 2013
thank you bluemoon 2014,
for your great effort .i am continuous sending mail to nsoi as well as askus@gov.ns.ca. to enhance the caps or keep applications for next years .hope other applicants will also try to put pressure on nsoi and gov.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent a similar email to NSOI and to askus @ gov.ns.ca

1. As NSOI used to change the requirements frequently, I suppose that they can swap some amount of places from other streams to the RLMD.

2. As well as it is not fair to send back our applications.
They can leave them before new program starts, and according to new requirements for that year return only apps that are not match to new requirements.

So, it is advised to everyone here, whose application received after March 14 to sent them similar emails in order to affect on the situation.