+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

mpdent

Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys,

Quick question: Did you get any email confirmation from NSOI when your application was received?

Thank you

enterpasscode

Jul 11, 2014
Gerly061007 said:
I did.but this is their reply.

There are no updates at this time.

Thank you for your patience. We understand it can be frustrating as you wait to learn about the status of your application.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications . We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

Q: When will 150 applicants be nominated under the RLMD stream?
A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?
A: We are over 30% complete.

Q: Why is it taking so long?
A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at.
Hi Gerly061007

Did you mention in your application that you also applied for MPNP?

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
enterpasscode said:
Hi Gerly061007

Did you mention in your application that you also applied for MPNP?
Who said I applied for mpnp? I don't think you are referring to same individual.

enterpasscode

Jul 11, 2014
Gerly061007 said:
I am sending my docs to nova scotia today mar 8,sg time. I believe it will reach ns in 3-4days time. Maybe march 12, i am also applying to mb on march 13.

Where shall i send the nsnp dics? The add with or without po box? Thanks. There's a courier add too.
Please see your post history.

And also you are also on a thread for MPNP 2014 applicants.

Thank you.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
enterpasscode said:

Thank you.
I said i am applying but didn't proceed. I can be in any thread I want to belong.

mpdent

Jul 22, 2014
enterpasscode said:

Thank you.
Hi enterpasscode,

Did you get a confirmation email from NSOI when your NSNP application was received?

Thank you

enterpasscode

Jul 11, 2014
mpdent said:
Hi enterpasscode,

Did you get a confirmation email from NSOI when your NSNP application was received?

Thank you
Hi there,

I have not received any correspondence from them yet. Though, I made several phone calls to them from time to time and that is when I got the information that my file is indeed received by their office. Also, the courier I used had the signature of the person who received my application signed as A. Parker if I am not mistaken.

I hope this helps.

enterpasscode

Jul 11, 2014
Gerly061007 said:
Ofcourse. I have been invited there.
As always, thank you for your response.

Please allow me to rephrase my very simple question to you and kindly ask it again.

I am not referring to any other person here in the forum as I got this information straight from your Post History.

"Did you mention in your RLMD application that you submitted an application for the Morden Community-Driven Immigration Initiative which is also a MPNP stream and got an invititation for an exploratory visit after submitting an application to them?"

Your answer would be greatly appreciated by this forum because there are applicants who have already received refusal because of the reason of applying to a different program which compromises their intent to settle in Nova Scotia.

Thank you very much.

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
Hi. My application received March 13. Prescreening June 5. Nurse. No correspondence with nsnp since then.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
NurseBaker said:
Hi. My application received March 13. Prescreening June 5. Nurse. No correspondence with nsnp since then.
Nurse Baker, based on the time it's taking from prescreen to nomination (per the data provided on this forum). It is taking 6 - 8 weeks to get nomination after pre-screen email. The issue here is...NOT everyone that received a prescreen email will receive a nomination.

Also please go to page 361 on this forum , look for user - sbssmile; under the user's signature is a link to a google form where most of us have entered our information (application date etc). This helps us project when to expect follow up correspondence. So enter your details in that data sheet. Thanks

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Wht r u thinking about whose file reached upto 10 April? Will they get pre screening or nomination? Comment on it as per you think?

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
tenkrun10 said:
Nurse Baker, based on the time it's taking from prescreen to nomination (per the data provided on this forum). It is taking 6 - 8 weeks to get nomination after pre-screen email. The issue here is...NOT everyone that received a prescreen email will receive a nomination.

Also please go to page 361 on this forum , look for user - sbssmile; under the user's signature is a link to a google form where most of us have entered our information (application date etc). This helps us project when to expect follow up correspondence. So enter your details in that data sheet. Thanks
[/quote

Thanks.. Correct. That's why I feel like giving up the fight. I wish they can just tell applicants which they have processed if They cannot issue nomination so we can all move forward..

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
@ sohail

Any update from NSOI side
have you send the required documents to NSOI, on which date?

cutebaba

Jul 23, 2014
Any idea on application received y 10th of April .
And what do u think that if they have qouta of 150 applicant so why they received applications till 28th April.
Any opinion?