+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
itexpert said:
Congrats!!!

I guess you have fresh Nomination ordinal number.
Could you please provide us the last 3 digits of it?

We need to know the number of nominations issued till today.

Thanks to all. They have issued above 50 nominations.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hi guys whassup?

i was thinking now we should increase the columns of spreadsheet for other details like applied to CIC, date, file reahced on CIC, AOR date, Medical etc for tracking of applications

I m planning to send my application next month before that i have to get my Police Clearance certificate.. for that i m going to my hometown next month.

Best of luck.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
sunnytheshine said:
Hi guys whassup?

i was thinking now we should increase the columns of spreadsheet for other details like applied to CIC, date, file reahced on CIC, AOR date, Medical etc for tracking of applications

I m planning to send my application next month before that i have to get my Police Clearance certificate.. for that i m going to my hometown next month.

Best of luck.

Pls, seniors can one apply to CIC with the nomination letter sent via email or one should wait for the original nomination letter which was sent by NSIO via regular mail?

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
guys i recieved pre screening email on 10 july .my file reached on 12 march .do u think i will get nomiantion letter plz advice or i will get next year ?advice senoirs

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bensonams said:
Pls, seniors can one apply to CIC with the nomination letter sent via email or one should wait for the original nomination letter which was sent by NSIO via regular mail?
As you already have your Nomination, you can communicate with NSOI and clarify all your needs.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav__92 said:
guys i recieved pre screening email on 10 july .my file reached on 12 march .do u think i will get nomiantion letter plz advice or i will get next year ?advice senoirs
Most probably yes. It is about 90% you can receive it.

Feb 14, 2013
;D dont worry we are 08 apr 2014 applicant we r in waiting and have patience
remember lord KRISHNA JO HUA ACHHA HUA, JO HOGA ACCHA HOGA. BE HAPPY AND DO YOUR DUTY AND WAIT FOR NOMINATION ;D

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
bensonams said:
You need to wait for hard copy to come. we have enough time to apply don't be impatient get ur documents and forms ready to submit and apply as u get ur hard copy.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav__92 said:
Plz upload your detail in spreadsheet URL in my signature

azimfasihi

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I have applied for nomination under RLMD stream (without job offer). My application was delivered somewhere in mid April 2014. Well before they stopped accepting more applications. But so far now, I have not receive any feed back from them. Is it normal? What should I expect? Am I out of race?

Kindly advise.

Azim

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I talked to CIC today regarding applying for two applications. they said u can go with both of the applications and can withdraw whichever and whenever u want. Its upto u for which application u wanna go with.

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
sunnytheshine said:
I talked to CIC today regarding applying for two applications. they said u can go with both of the applications and can withdraw whichever and whenever u want. Its upto u for which application u wanna go with.
the same intended destination in your PNP and FSW applications??