+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
bosschips said:
If you do call CIC regarding your situation, please do share their answer to your query here in the forum. It will be highly appreciated. ☺

I do believe a call to CIC will solve your problem.

In regards to sunnythesunshine's situation. If ever he/she follows your advice (sticking to FSW), is there a need to inform the province of his/her withdrawal? Or he/she can keep the nomination paper and just let it expire?

Requesting cancellation of nomination is i think the polite way should you decide to pursue fsw.. With that, as one gives up his nomination, that vacates a spot for another applicant qualified enough to be nominated.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
Requesting cancellation of nomination is i think the polite way should you decide to pursue fsw.. With that, as one gives up his nomination, that vacates a spot for another applicant qualified enough to be nominated.
Thanks ☺

mylcdmonitor

Jan 15, 2014
mylcdmonitor said:
hi

many many thanks GOD i got the nomination letter 3 days ago

noc 2171

i have a question :

1 - if we got nomination letter , can we apply for work permit visa ? (im not sure its for 1 year or 2years ) ?

2- can we simultaneously apply for pr and work permit visa ?
can anyone help me about this issue ? my representative called and emailed novascotia immigration office but we received an automatic answer both by email and phone

my application received to novascotia on 11 march

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I will not cancel my nomination because i want to settle down in halifax other than that i m looking forward to withdraw my fsw application as it is still waiting in queue to be in cap so its better to withdraw fsw application and get the fee back before they start processing

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
sjulien said:
My dear friend hisaca. What you are trying to saw here that you are very smart about CIC process?
I am not misleading any people. I am just describe my view and info what I found from other links and from friends.

You can write one thing one time but not same thing for multiple times.

This is forum and we are here to help other people. It could be possible the some details might be wrong that means people are not dump.

I am so sorry please It is computer problem apologies

blissbarbie18

Jul 14, 2014
Hello im a new member here...i lodged my documents fpr the NSNP last march 10,2014....arrived after 3 days...and last june 10, 2014 i got an email stating my case number

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Any updates from NSOI? Anyone get Pre screening, nomination, rejection or refusal mail or message from NSOI? Please update and make a call to NSOI...

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blissbarbie18 said:
Hello im a new member here...i lodged my documents fpr the NSNP last march 10,2014....arrived after 3 days...and last june 10, 2014 i got an email stating my case number
Congratullations!!!

please fill your detail in Nova Scotia spread sheet form.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here are the appropriate links:

URL to Upload detail in Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dqN_etyH7cVRsxorUznCpxU2gH2H9TjjJeZsz5DEg3c/edit?usp=docslist_api

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BsRyoQKbbQsbeMCEdj72GUqo5vI-BEd08eZnJmSejo/edit?pli=1#gid=213

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
@ itexpert, what do you think that march ending and april month's file sender will get pre screeing mail also? and as per my analysis NSOI check and nominate only computer professionals at this moment. What do think about the nomination as per highly demanded professionals in NS.?

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
hrjaydip said:
@ itexpert, what do you think that march ending and april month's file sender will get pre screeing mail also? and as per my analysis NSOI check and nominate only computer professionals at this moment. What do think about the nomination as per highly demanded professionals in NS.?
Yeah i think the program is majority for IT people!!!

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hrjaydip said:
From my point of view it is clear, that chances are real just for applicants till 20-21 of March.
No, I don't think that IT area is predominant.
Most in demand ocupation is nursing and other medical occupations, although they need to obtain a license.
For IT people it is easier just because the area is not regulated in Canada. And IT experts can be placed easier than others without licenses.

eli723

Jul 3, 2014
Hello all.
I called ns office an hour ago.
And guess what... Same answer. 50 nominations till now and processing mid march apps...
I asked what is mid march ??? 13/3 or 18/3 ... She doesn't know.
And they don't have any estimation on how long its gonna take . it could take another few months from now

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eli723 said:
Hello all.
I called ns office an hour ago.
And guess what... Same answer. 50 nominations till now and processing mid march apps...
I asked what is mid march ??? 13/3 or 18/3 ... She doesn't know.
And they don't have any estimation on how long its gonna take . it could take another few months from now
I suppose, we will have some valueable news this or next week from forum members.
It depends how far NSOI will go with applications by that time.
For instance, if some forum members, whose apps received in next batch 14-21 of March, start receiving pre-screen emails, then picture is not so bad.

Just please all forum users, if you receive any news from NSOI please share with us!