+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hisaca said:
Good, you know we are talking of intent here and we are not the VO. If you apply for PN before fsw, it is assumed you intend to reside in the province you picked in PN. So if in fsw you pick another province within the same timeframe - it is either you don't want the earlier province again or you want to enter Canada by all means.

So the intent theory lies on the VO.
I see...

So only the provincial nomination is at risk when submitting another application to Federal with a different province?

hellen119119 said:
Thx for clarification!

So this means that applicants can not apply QSW and FSW at the same time, like what the bro below is doing?

in any sense, his FSW application will not be affected.
hellen119119 said:
I believe that running into Canada is the top priority of most applicants. However, majority are willing to remain in the province that nominated them, given they can acquire jobs in a period.
hisaca said:
You are right but do your investigation, most Province reject people who applied in other province. The only waiver they give atimes is if you apply to FSW.

Province are jealous and are always afraid of people who will use their nomination as a platform to run to another province.

Do you know genuine intention has been misconstrued and people deny pr
hellen119119 said:
This really depends on how ICI defines "genuine intent" and is willing to reject the province's decision.

Apparently, there is not a clear line. otherwise, all applicants who have applied or r applying other PNP will be rejected by another province, all applicants who have applied or r applying Quebec cannot are not eligible for any programs outside Quebec.
Thanks for discussing my question @ hellen119119 and @ hisaca! I really appreciate it.

So, do you think I should give FSW a shot? I really don't mind if it will affect my PNP in a negative way because the QSW stream is way to slow for me. I am just worried having QSW application at the same time might affect my FSW application to a different province.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
This is correct one.

CIC doesn't know about your case whether you got nomination or not. Unless you are not applying.

Actually, nomination should be given on many factors.
1) If you have job offer letter from company in particular province.
2) family members ( this one is going to close day by day in each provinces)
3) without job offer letter (point system) - This is just new one introduced by diff provinces ( such as SINP,NS)
4) student stream

Nomination is valid for 6 months after you nominated by province. If you are apply or not. its up to applicants. Furthermore, there is no queue because cap limit should be there. once they nominated 150(NS case) then after it is Applicants responsibility to apply under CIC.

If you are in Canada means that you have client-id so any province can check your background with client id whether you applied with CEC,FSW etc..

If you are applying first time for both FSW and NS then there is no track records.

Hope this is helpful for everyone.

hellen119119 said:
I totally agree this possibility, but it is only in theory.
The province immigration offices are only CIC's counterpart, not colleague. we have no idea how well they are connected.
I suppose that CIC will look the letter only after it receives the application files. also, it is not CIC's duty to help the province counterparts verify applicants' genuine intention.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Thank u guys for ur replies..

I m thinking to call and email cic and ask them to withdraw my fsw application as it is still waiting to be in assessement stage and dont know it will be in cap as i have applied for 2174 and its already 129 filled and go with my pnp application to cic because by doing this i will get my fee back for fsw and wont voilate the pnp laws

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
sjulien said:
This is correct one.

CIC doesn't know about your case whether you got nomination or not. Unless you are not applying.

3) without job offer letter (point system) - This is just new one introduced by diff provinces ( such as SINP,NS)
4) student stream

Nomination is valid for 6 months after you nominated by province. If you are apply or not. its up to applicants. Furthermore, there is no queue because cap limit should be there. once they nominated 150(NS case) then after it is Applicants responsibility to apply under CIC.

If you are in Canada means that you have client-id so any province can check your background with client id whether you applied with CEC,FSW etc..

If you are applying first time for both FSW and NS then there is no track records.

U have a point bro
I will call cic and ask them that what is the procedure of withdrawing my fsw application as i have got nomination from pnp ns
And want to go with it

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
sjulien said:
This is correct one.

4) student stream

Do not mislead people, your opening statement is wrong and I want people with nomination letter to please prove me wrong. How can you say CIC doesn't know whether one is nominated or not when it is clearly stated that a copy of the nomination will be sent directly to CIC.

I implore us to study the CIC rules closely before we advice.

Thanks

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
hisaca said:
Do not mislead people, your opening statement is wrong and I want people with nomination letter to please prove me wrong. How can you say CIC doesn't know whether one is nominated or not when it is clearly stated that a copy of the nomination will be sent directly to CIC.

Thanks
What will u do if u were at my place?

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
If CIC has nomination letter of applicants then what can they will do? if person is already applied under FSW,CEC categories and having AOR number.

How can we let them CIC know about our case? Do you have any details about ? because I am also looking for details for my friends who got AOR from CEC category and at a same time, he got nomination because we can't say province otherwise they will reject nomination also.

hisaca said:

Thanks

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
I am quite sure that an applicant can have FSW and PNP in process at the same time in local VO. Once visa is issued based on one application, the other one will be closed.

But I am not sure if the applicant chose to live in another province in the FSW application, will it affect the PNP application? Currently I suppose NO.

anyway, the FSW application should not be affected.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hisaca said:

Thanks
FSW is an immigration program run by the Federal department. However, under some special protocol.

Thus, FSW and PNP are two different immigration programs leading to Permanent Resident in Canada. Both the programs have separate set of qualifying requirements. If you see yourself qualifying under both the programs, you may apply for both, however, when it comes to the selection level, you will have to chose only one, and withdraw from another. Under FSW you are expected to settle anywhere in Canada, whereas under PNP you are expected to settle in the province of your PNP.

however When you get the Permanent Resident Document (PR), the PR is for Canada, and not specific province. You will land in Canada as Permanent Resident of Canada and not as PR of province

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
sjulien said:
This is correct one.

4) student stream

Thanks

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
sunnytheshine said:
What will u do if u were at my place?
my last comment on this issue. If I pick NS In my FSW I will apply for a conversion since it is believed that PNP is processed faster
But if the province in my fsw is diff and I have PER already I will leave it running instead of having two apps running. Two applications are common and understandable when fsw used to be like 40-60months. Now that all streams are generally fast it may not be advisable. My opinion

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
hisaca said:
my last comment on this issue. If I pick NS In my FSW I will apply for a conversion since it is believed that PNP is processed faster
But if the province in my fsw is diff and I have PER already I will leave it running instead of having two apps running. Two applications are common and understandable when fsw used to be like 40-60months. Now that all streams are generally fast it may not be advisable. My opinion
But i have not got per mail i m waiting for my turn to come.. And be cap gets filled as my app reached on 9june and i mentioned alberta in fsw

I believe i have to wait till my turn comes then only i can decide which one should i go with

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
itexpert said:
Dear @
albol
chocolate
Concrete jungle
John Shen
scariaz
bemo
himakimo

Did you receive pre-screen emails?

Nothing yet. Really sad

Please share with us.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
But i have not got per mail i m waiting for my turn to come.. And be cap gets filled as my app reached on 9june and i mentioned alberta in fsw

I believe i have to wait till my turn comes then only i can decide which one should i go with
If you do call CIC regarding your situation, please do share their answer to your query here in the forum. It will be highly appreciated. ☺

I do believe a call to CIC will solve your problem.

hisaca said:
In regards to sunnythesunshine's situation. If ever he/she follows your advice (sticking to FSW), is there a need to inform the province of his/her withdrawal? Or he/she can keep the nomination paper and just let it expire?

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
My dear friend hisaca. What you are trying to saw here that you are very smart about CIC process?
I am not misleading any people. I am just describe my view and info what I found from other links and from friends.

You can write one thing one time but not same thing for multiple times.

This is forum and we are here to help other people. It could be possible the some details might be wrong that means people are not dump.

hisaca said:

Thanks