+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
To those who received pre screeningn email, what is the number of your file? Mine starts with my date of birth..

Another query, what could be the common factor of those who received prescreening email? Are we all married with professional partners who can accompany us once nominated?
if you can share the last 3 digits from your file number we can know how many files they opened

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nrsing3152 said:
Exactly the same question was haunting me wael.ot....... but its only today I got the answer......and I want to share with u all...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am sorry to inform you that

your source always gives you wrong information.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So the procedure is like this........
They will nominate 50 apps upto 23rd March ......obviously the best among them.......
But after that, means upto 10th April they will again nominate 50 but this time they will also consider the apps in the reserve pool (from 6th to 23rd March).....so if your application is received on say 17th March and your profile is not better among the apps received upto 23rd March, but better than second group (apps received upto 10th April)......then you will still get Nominated ;D ;D ;D
And your nomination is considered as one of the 50 nominations of second time period....
Similarly if your profile is still not better than second group but is better than third group(apps received from 11th April to 28th April) you will again get nominated....
So this justifies first cum first serve basis and a fair selection also, opening all the applications.......
And those who got pre-screening e-mails, means they stand somewhere in the group and have handsome chance of getting nomination......
But those who neither got pre-screening e-mail nor the nomination.....they are in Reserve pool....

arandas

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
Nrsing3152 said:
They will nominate 50 apps upto 23rd March ......obviously the best among them.......
But after that, means upto 10th April they will again nominate 50 but this time they will also consider the apps in the reserve pool (from 6th to 23rd March).....so if your application is received on say 17th March and your profile is not better among the apps received upto 23rd March, but better than second group (apps received upto 10th April)......then you will still get Nominated ;D ;D ;D
And your nomination is considered as one of the 50 nominations of second time period....
Similarly if your profile is still not better than second group but is better than third group(apps received from 11th April to 28th April) you will again get nominated....
So this justifies first cum first serve basis and a fair selection also, opening all the applications.......
And those who got pre-screening e-mails, means they stand somewhere in the group and have handsome chance of getting nomination......
But those who neither got pre-screening e-mail nor the nomination.....they are in Reserve pool....
Based on what you are saying they should wait until they finish all the applications reached till 23 March and then start to nominate the best 50 of them, but unfortunately that didn't happen and they are nominating people during their work, what if the best applications are received in the period between 20/3-23/3.

Also based on their website their will be applications returned without being opened, but what you are saying is that all the applications will be opened!

Brother what you are saying is still illogical.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arandas said:
Based on what you are saying they should wait until they finish all the applications reached till 23 March and then start to nominate the best 50 of them, but unfortunately that didn't happen and they are nominating people during their work, what if the best applications are received in the period between 20/3-23/3.

Also based on their website their will be applications returned without being opened, but what you are saying
is that all the applications will be opened!

See, those applications with serious shortcomings are bound to be refused.....

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arandas said:

Also based on their website their will be applications returned without being opened, but what you are saying is that all the applications will be opened!

And if u r talking about the apps. for example received from 20/3- 23/03.....here is where NOC come into play ;)

newyork101

May 25, 2014
That was a good analysis but based from what I read from the Novascotia website "Applications are being dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the 150 nominees are identified (irregardless of the dates they were submitted, the nomination can possibly be filled within the first week), any applications that are not processed will be returned to applicants." (so not all applications of those who submitted later will not be opened if the nomination was already completed).

source: novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/

By the way, what's your source? Maybe you're right :)

Nrsing3152 said:

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Nrsing3152 said:
so, do you know what 'date received' are they processing now?

thanks

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
FIL_CAD said:
so, do you know what 'date received' are they processing now?

thanks
I asdume they are still working with apps received on 13th march..

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
engMostafa said:
if you can share the last 3 digits from your file number we can know how many files they opened

I see. It goes by the birth date first and the sequence number. Isn't it a 6digit file number? Ok. Maybe they are opening between 130 to 200.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Gerly061007 said:
I see. It goes by the birth date first and the sequence number. Isn't it a 6digit file number? Ok. Maybe they are opening between 430 to 500 i mean

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
cherrydhiman said:
Any chance for applicant who's file reached on on last week ( between 20 -28 april 2014 )?
Per Nrsing3152 theory above (which I think is plausible) then yes!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
sunnytheshine said:
My FSW 2014 Application is on its way to NS office ... may be it will reach till Friday (DHL courier)

My NOC is 2174 hopping it don't get filled.

Education: Masters as per ECA
Language : Ielts 6.5
Blood relation : yes
Experience : 4.5 years
single applicant

total : 72 points as per my calculation
Dear Sunny

if you could tell me what was the content of the email that you send to NS so that I can also contact them. My application reached first (6th March) and till now no reverts from them on whatsover status