+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Interesting question itexpert, really no idea what will the officer do with your 2 IELTS reports :( I wish I could help you with appropriate answer

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@itexpert...no the officer wont count the highest bands for each module for different test ....one test no blending...

tokel

Apr 30, 2014
about IELTS: As far as I now the last one is correct without mixing (this request was for study for my friend), but I'm not shure.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all responses.

It means that I need one more IELTS exam with better score.
I need 23 points for English (FSWP).

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Vikiwow said:
Interesting question itexpert, really no idea what will the officer do with your 2 IELTS reports :( I wish I could help you with appropriate answer
the officer will take only highest band, but not individual band. One result with highest band will be selected

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
This question I asked an immigration consultant before as he told me in this case they will consider the highest score in each module suppose that in first IELTS you got 6 in listening and the second one 7 so will consider the 7 and if you got in the first one 7 in writing and the second one 6 so will consider the 7

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@melkhatib thank you for clarification.

If it is so, it is a good news.
But can I really be sure?

Because it is quite important.
Where we can find the official information regarding to the point?

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
itexpert said:
@ melkhatib thank you for clarification.

If it is so, it is a good news.
But can I really be sure?

Because it is quite important.
Where we can find the official information regarding to the point?
I think you get better idea with seniors when you post same requests in FSWP 2014 threads....

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, I think it is a good advice.
I will try to find out something in 2014 FSW Thread.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
balars4 said:
This thread is abandoned and deserted. Its because of NSOI/FSW.
Not sure why people are creating another thread for the same shit. Why are you guys disrupting the flow. As one forum member said, there are no updates since there is no update from NS. So please guys, people really interested in NS please continue to use the same thread. I condemn the person that has created the other one, unnecessarily wasting webspace and forum space.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
ram040479 said:
Not sure why people are creating another thread for the same *censored word*. Why are you guys disrupting the flow. As one forum member said, there are no updates since there is no update from NS. So please guys, people really interested in NS please continue to use the same thread. I condemn the person that has created the other one, unnecessarily wasting webspace and forum space.
Boss, Who created another thread for NSNP. I am regularly following this thread for long time and find no updates. As told by another forum members its because of no update from NSOI. Its agreed. This thread should be very much alive, pls don't start any new thread.

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
Don't worry Ram! No one cares about new thread.
believe me, once we will start receiving updates, everyone will be discussing on this thread and the NEW thread will become abandoned one. :p ;D ;)
I'm planning to go on vacation till then. ;D

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
this thread has broken all the records for the maximum post on a day. it's a legend. and the NEW thread is at 2 pages only. it is already abandoned. ;D
everyone has downtime.

Senwork07

Jan 4, 2014
The people who raise the concern now, why didn't give any word when users start to say "This thread is abandon and people concentrate on FSW 2014" (I will say it is not wrong because see the posts before it most of the discussion were about FSW). Also multiple people agreed to it and started to talk about the eligibility to FSW 2014 and the IELTS requirement for it. At that time no body raised anything. We are really interested in NSNP so we are like to connect and started new thread. If you say that you people will be talking only about NSNP then all will follow this thread only, if no then "People who are interested in NSNP can follow the new thread" :).

Senwork07

Jan 4, 2014
@nex10- 263 page is not a matter. But what information shared is the matter. I also respect this thread for the most valuable information shared in the starting. But you check last ten page it will be only abt FSW. If you discuss abt other topics in this thread it will go more than 1000 pages also. But we need to share valuable information for NSNP. I agree we didnt get response from Nova Scotia immigration office, need to wait for it but should not put the thread is abandon and to start the discussion on topics in this thread.